Kraton How to calibrate esc?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No matter what I do with my blx185, it will not go into calibrate mode. What's odd is the set button does put it into a setup mode, but it has no effect after it powers up and starts beeping. Even if I press it to go into one of the settings, it doesn't do it, just keeps cycling to the next setting. I don't recall having that issue when it was in my outcast as I did it when I first bought the truck and had 4S plugged into it. But I when I moved it to my stampede, different receiver, it will not go into the settings anymore. Tried another receiver, same thing. Very odd. It seems to work ok though and since I have the program box, I can still adjust stuff.

Good point, the one I linked is for the Spektrum Firma. I'll try it on my Max6 later today even though I have a card for that as well.
The Hobbywing will work on the BLX185 if you know the codes, I have those somewhere.

This one works on hobbywing and the blx185. I haven't bought the LCD version that allows you to do software updates yet.
https://www.hobbywingdirect.com/products/led-pc2c?variant=172030922

I made a sheet for the blx185 for it:
2019-0410-BLX185-ProgramCardSettings.jpg

2019-0410-HobbyWingProgramBox.jpg

Turn on transmitter.

Hold Set button on ESC and turn on, release Set when it starts chirping/red light flashing.

Make sure transmitter is in neutral. Press Set once. One beep/green flash.

Depress throttle on transmitter fully, hold. Then press Set button. Two beeps/2 green flashes.

Reverse/brake on transmitter fully, hold. Press Set button. 3 beeps/3 green flashes.

Turn off ESC. You are ready.
This may sound stupid but would I have to do this for each throttle limit setting. As I’ve done mine at 50% and it goes well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back