How to configure Nero Diff Brain with Futaba Radio

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Futaba worked alright on everything but drift mode. In which case the throttle would go in out of being responsive. Hold full throttle might take off or might sit there. If it took off it might only go ten feet and stop. It might even go from a dead stop to full throttle at a whim.

I didn't care for the buzzing sound it makes when in various modes. Gives the impression something isn't correct like drift mode. Now to try to figure out how to get the Spektrum DX6R to work. Hopefully it'll be better.

Did you ever get it to work correctly in drift mode. Having the same issue with it hooked up to my 3PV. All other modes work fine.

Hey guys, apologies for reviving an old thread but I would love some advice from the experts. Basically my question is can the diff locks be operated with a spektrum dx5r and the appropriate receiver? I purchased the dx5r for a losi scte and ideally would like to use it for all my rc's. If it is possible how would I go about setting it up?
Thank you to everyone in advance

Did you ever get it to work correctly in drift mode. Having the same issue with it hooked up to my 3PV. All other modes work fine.

I did not and moved on to a spectrum DX6R. Still some issues, but parked the ride. Not very fun having to use the POS stock remote just to have the diff brain work right. Will probably go back stock and give the darned thing away to one of the kids in the family. Should be a good score for them with max amps and 4 port charger to keep them busy.

I assume after the suit and all the willingness to help us lowly newbies out dwindled. Oh well it was more fun than the drone once I got the wheels to stay on. Shame to give away enough parts to rebuild the darned thing from ground up, but it’s boring when it doesn’t act right.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back