Kraton How to cool down my Kraton 6S?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hi, Please help. I have my 6s warming up, and I need some tips to mount a fan . What can I use, which model and what is the best to cool it ?

thx
Seb

many thanks, what makes engine warming is the location where the 3 cables are soldered. I will mount the fans on this area.

Yeah racing dual fans or powerhobby dual fans
I run the yeah racing dual fan setup in my Mojave and they kept the motor at around 160F when I was clocking 200F before. Crazy 40F difference!!
I run the yeah racing dual fan setup in my Mojave and they kept the motor at around 160F when I was clocking 200F before. Crazy 40F difference!!
Just have to make sure to use the spacers to avoid motor interference!

motor interference?

Motor interference?? ? please explain

I do not see any interference with a fan !? any news ? I have trouble to find the Yeah racing fan for the time being...

motor interference?
Yes! The magnets in the big motor will stop the motor in the smaller fan. Especially if you are full throttle. Also if you notice that your fan stopped working after some bashing simply stick your hand underneath the body and start the fan manually and for me it would start spinning again.
When I use the spacers I didn’t get any interference no need to be paranoid haha
pretty sure the spacers are to add efficiency to the airflow. A makeshift venturi effect without a venturi.....
They also remove any motor interference with the added space inbetween the motor.
I do not see any interference with a fan !? any news ? I have trouble to find the Yeah racing fan for the time being...
Check out amazon that’s where I bought mine.

Yes! The magnets in the big motor will stop the motor in the smaller fan. Especially if you are full throttle. Also if you notice that your fan stopped working after some bashing simply stick your hand underneath the body and start the fan manually and for me it would start spinning again.
When I use the spacers I didn’t get any interference no need to be paranoid haha

They also remove any motor interference with the added space inbetween the motor.

Check out amazon that’s where I bought mine.
gotcha. my kit only came w 4 spacers. which i assumed were not for the fans but the screws and the heatsink pieces

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back