Outcast How to do Front flips?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vitamindimo

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I'd like to know if there's a secret to not rolling side to side when doing front flips. When I do FF's, about 30% of the the truck will roll sideways in the air, which has caused no shortage of broken parts. I haven't figured out why sometimes it rolls and sometimes it doesn't. Is there a technique other than 100% brake ESC setting and hitting full brake once the wheels leave the jump? How important is battery weight?

Nope, maybe I'll tighten up the saver but the front wheels appear straight. FYI I haven't tried FFs on my Kraton yet, so this is right now happening with just the Outcast.

I would imagine all wheels don't stop at the exact same time and if throws it off and needs correcting....jump angle has a lot to do with it too. I wonder how many parts Rich Duperbash went through trying to land those 40 ft jumps?

Mine did the same thing first ever attempt. Then I turned my break from 25% up to I believe 50% (whatever the second setting is, I forgot) and it has flipped perfect every time since

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back