How to File Warranty Claim?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SentonMan

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Long story short, first run out and my Steering servo goes out. I need to file a warranty claim and I have the "Warranty/Repair Form" but I don't know what the heck to do.. It doesn't say anywhere. Where do I send it? What Address? How do I get my return authorization number? What are the steps to this process? I'm very frustrated that It went out, Ran my Senton for 20min and now have been waiting a week trying to figure out what the heck I should do. The hobby shop I bought it from (Hobby People) apparently "Doesn't cover Arrmas warranty policy".

Just call them up during business hours and speak to a tech. They will mail you the warranty parts. You'll be on hold for awhile but it's worth the wait. Use the contact number on the help and support page on the main Arrma website.

I was able to email them with similar results. Just provide your receipt or if purchased from tower, your customer number.

Thanks for the help WoodiE.....by chance, you wouldnt know the turn-a-round time on parts do you? Or how strict they are on claims?
Honestly, I would call them. If they're busy, there's an option to have them call you back. You'll have much faster results if you call. If you go on the Horizon website, you'll find a 1 800 number in their service and warranty section

Long story short, first run out and my Steering servo goes out. I need to file a warranty claim and I have the "Warranty/Repair Form" but I don't know what the heck to do.. It doesn't say anywhere. Where do I send it? What Address? How do I get my return authorization number? What are the steps to this process? I'm very frustrated that It went out, Ran my Senton for 20min and now have been waiting a week trying to figure out what the heck I should do. The hobby shop I bought it from (Hobby People) apparently "Doesn't cover Arrmas warranty policy".
Read my car and the bearings in the motor broke

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back