How to get more power to rear than the front

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuarthonda1

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
Hi guys newbie here and to RC in general ! I have recently got my hands on a Nero(the one without the diff brain stuff) and loving it. My friend has a Kraton and his seems to put more of its power to the back wheels than it does the front compared to my Nero ! My question, is there away of modding the Nero so that it does the same ??? Many thanks for any help given
Stuie

My guess is you would need to remove the center diff, seal it, and add a heavier weight gear oil. Someone with more knowledge can step in with details, but I know there are other threads around about it as well which explains what oils to use, etc. Hope that helps.

Add 500K and seal it up!

upload_2017-11-29_22-55-46.png

How it feels the 500k in the center diff?! really gives more power to the rear?!

Yes, 500k will slow down the diff action significantly and provide much more power to the rear.
You'll love it.

Power enough for drift?! Like locking up the diffs?! Like drift mode, by locking the middle and rear diff.
You think, we can achieve a similar performance, like drift mode?! By putting 500k center and 500k rear?!

It will simulate a locked diff but not completely. There will still be diff action just much slower so a lot of power reaches the rear.
To drift I would imagine a thicker fluid will be needed in the rear diff.

I run stock front and rear with 500K in the center.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back