Talion How to mount the yeah racing twin motor fan ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HUGO .R

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Hello everyone I finally received my Arrma talion v3 and the stickers:) but I do not know how to connect the dual fan of yeah racing (do you need other electric wires to buy?).

Thank you for your answers

Hi there you can cut the plug off the esc fan then rejoin with the esc fan and motor fans solider and heat shrink and ya good to go.
Or if the leads are long enough you can plug them into a spare port on the receiver

Hello everyone I finally received my Arrma talion v3 and the stickers:) but I do not know how to connect the dual fan of yeah racing (do you need other electric wires to buy?).

If you don't want to splice the wires together you can use a Y harness like I did. They're pretty cheap.

If you live in the U.S. and on you're on the east coast I could mail you one.

Oh, thank you so much but i'm French .
Can you give me a picture and I'll manage.
Thanks dude :)

20180825_171757.jpg

Doesn't the year racing heat sync have 2 fans with 2 plugs? If so, to use the esc fan port, you would need 2 Y connectors. Or find a 3->1 connector. Or make a 3->1 connector. Considering how easy fans die, your best not to solder them all together and use a connector of some sort.

Like one of these:
https://www.motionrc.com/collection.../products/150mm-6-3-way-servo-extension-cable
https://www.amazon.com/Products-Triple-3-Way-Extension-Futaba/dp/B06XKHWGNK

If there's 2 plugs going into a single port on the ESC why would you need two Y connectors? You plug each fan into the double side of the Y connector and then plug the single side into the ESC or into the receiver.

If there's 2 plugs going into a single port on the ESC why would you need two Y connectors? You plug each fan into the double side of the Y connector and then plug the single side into the ESC or into the receiver.
If he wanted to use the fan port on the esc itself vs running to the receiver box.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back