Typhon How to rebuild???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Typhon 3s
  4. Typhon 6s
Does anyone know if there’s a video or manual on hot to build a typhon 6s or any 6s vehI left from all the parts necessary? I had a crash, and I disassembled my car and now was hoping to find a manual or instructional video on how to build an arrma 6s? Like a kit assembly manual in the old time kits. If anyone knows of one please let me know thank you

Google typhon 6s exploded view. It will show you a schematic on the car. There's a front, back, chassis view I believe.

What did you disassemble?

Ty I got all that, I was looking for more detail to go step by step to check my work against
Check out YouTube: there are videos of most every aspect of repairing a RC vehicle. Search for your particular vehicle and the area you are concerned about. Videos are better than pictures.

What did you disassemble?
The entire front assembly is in parts, I was hoping for an easy way to see what screw sizes go where without looking each one up after looking at the exploded view. Kinda like the old kit cars like Tamiya and kyosho made in the 80’s.

The entire front assembly is in parts, I was hoping for an easy way to see what screw sizes go where without looking each one up after looking at the exploded view. Kinda like the old kit cars like Tamiya and kyosho made in the 80’s.
Haven't seen any kit quality instructions with any arrma. Guess that's why they are an RTR brand.

Luckily the designs are not complicated.

I remove the entire front end with steering and chassis braces as one unit. And entire rear end end without brace for rear. Then you are left with three big pieces - easier to manage and fully Accessible

See if you can google up the manual for the Team Durango DEX8 or DNX8. Our Arrmas are kind of RTR versions of those race kits. There are a few differences around the front shock tower and center diff, but probably 95% of the car is the same.

Last edited:
See if you can google up the manual for the Team Durango DEX8 or DNX8. Our Arrmas are kind of race versions of those kits. There are a few differences around the front shock tower and center diff, but probably 95% of the car is the same.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! This worked out beautifully, exactly what I was looking for the front end assembly is almost the exact same parts in a bunch of TD car kit manuals….
I knew someone on here would know what I was looking for! This forum is great!

Last edited:
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! This worked out beautifully, exactly what I was looking for the front end assembly is almost the exact same parts in a bunch of TD car kit manuals….
I knew someone on here would know what I was looking for! This forum is great!
I’m late to the party, i was looking for exactly this!!

PSA: buying used is very dangerous. Be careful out there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back