Senton how to release tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jbeginner

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
  2. Senton 6s
hello everyone.
I can't release a burst tire.
Please look a photo.
First I released a hex ring.
Second I want release a tire.
(as prescribed in the manual)
It seems to very easy.
But i can't release tire, It seems to stuck together.
Please tell me how to release tires.

Attachments

• DSC_1150.JPG
    DSC_1150.JPG
    442.8 KB · Views: 107
My wheels were almost impossible to get off the 1st time as well. Try putting the hex back on with about a 1/2 or 3/4 turn. Then put a small coin to on top of the hex so you can push your thumb against it more comfortably. Once you get the wheels off try a little sandpapering inside the hole to help for the next time.

My wheels were almost impossible to get off the 1st time as well. Try putting the hex back on with about a 1/2 or 3/4 turn. Then put a small coin to on top of the hex so you can push your thumb against it more comfortably. Once you get the wheels off try a little sandpapering inside the hole to help for the next time.

Thanks for the reply.
Let me make sure what you mean.
Did you say to loosen a screw a little and high-handedly move up the space, then the stuck will be released ?
I tried, but very hard.
I will try continue and try parts cleaner or acetone.

I have released a burst wheel by a coin as you said.
Thank you very much.
But i wonder why a wheel stuck togather with hex hub.
surface tension ?
glue ?
loctite ?
Anyway, everything worked out.

This is really strange...glad you got the wheel off! I'm also curious as to what caused it.

All the wheels on my Outcast were like that, its like the holes are ever so slightly too small, I had to lay it on its side and stand on one tire while I pulled the other side off. I used my body reamer to make the holes bigger until the wheels went on and off nice and smooth. Vas from Aussie RC Playground had the same issue.

Same happened to my Senton. I just sprayed some penitrating oil on them and let them sit for an hour. Then pulled and spun the wheel until it came off. Thought I was going to break something but I didn't.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back