Granite How to slow my Granite Voltage down?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mustangman66$

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Outcast 4s
Hello hobbyist I was wondering about how the esc is slowing the truck down for my 3 year old son not much info regarding it. As far as power percentages

Not sure what you are asking?

1 - Practical - Truck is too fast, how di I slow it down? (Use the throttle EPA dial on the radio)

2 - Technical - If the dial is set to minimum, what % throttle is this? (I have no idea, maybe 10%?)

3 - Really Technical - How does a ESC work? How does it make the car go faster or slower? (It switches the motor on and off really fast - like 5khz. Each "On" is 100% power, throttle is achieved by varying how long the motor is 'on' for each cycle.)

Was any of that your question?

I was want to know more about the 3 levels on the truck because it says Rookie, Intermediate and Pro settings. So I am wanting to know the how much of a difference their is between the 3 settings.

So you are referring to the diagram in the manual (Below)?
That dial is for throttle EPA, and it is not 3-positions, but a dial that goes from 100% down to probably around 10%-20% on the low end. Set it where ever you need it. Other radios with EPA dials that I have owned, at the minimum setting, the car would barely move. I don't know if this radio will go that slow, though.

Someone with the Voltage will need to respond to give an actual speed measurement / guesstament of the truck speed with it turned all the way down.

Attachments

• snap0171.jpg
    snap0171.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 63
Ok that’s what i was wanting thank for your time

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back