how to use Endpoint adjustment?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spn133

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
i don't think im getting 100%throttle responce. can anyone tell me if the endpoint adjustment buttons have anthing to do with that. if so how do i get it to 100%

i don't think im getting 100%throttle responce. can anyone tell me if the endpoint adjustment buttons have anthing to do with that. if so how do i get it to 100%

Put the truck on a stand with the wheels off the ground, hold it with your foot on top (trust me) and pull the trigger all the way while pushing the top EPA button on the controller several times. You might see an increase in the top speed. My Nero was a few clicks away from 100% out of the box.

Put the truck on a stand with the wheels off the ground, hold it with your foot on top (trust me) and pull the trigger all the way while pushing the top EPA button on the controller several times. You might see an increase in the top speed. My Nero was a few clicks away from 100% out of the box.
OK so u can do understand hook the motor? Do u hold the trigger before u turn the control on and wait for 5 blinking lights?

How do u tell besides speed if it's a 100%? Will the light blink or something

OK so u can do understand hook the motor? Do u hold the trigger before u turn the control on and wait for 5 blinking lights?

You're not reprogramming your ESC. The endpoints on the tactic radio are just digital rather than a dial like on most RTR radios. End points are the maximum output instructions delivered from the radio to the car. If the throttle endpoint is below 100% you won't get the most speed out of your car. End points are like a rock under your gas pedal. If your end points are set too far from maximum, you have a big rock under the gas pedal. If they are closer to maximum, you have a smaller rock under the gas pedal. If they are set to maximum you have NO rock under the gas pedal and can go full throttle.

End points are useful for new drivers or if you constantly destroy tires or can't control your car because it's just too fast. Also, if your car tries to roll away on its own without throttle input, you need to adjust your endpoint back a notch or two.

You're not reprogramming your ESC. The endpoints on the tactic radio are just digital rather than a dial like on most RTR radios. End points are the maximum output instructions delivered from the radio to the car. If the throttle endpoint is below 100% you won't get the most speed out of your car. End points are like a rock under your gas pedal. If your end points are set too far from maximum, you have a big rock under the gas pedal. If they are closer to maximum, you have a smaller rock under the gas pedal. If they are set to maximum you have NO rock under the gas pedal and can go full throttle.

End points are useful for new drivers or if you constantly destroy tires or can't control your car because it's just too fast. Also, if your car tries to roll away on its own without throttle input, you need to adjust your endpoint back a notch or two.
Now that's very helpful. So the truck don't have to be on then if u not programming the ecu?

If you're really searching for that much more speed from your truck, you might want to to look into a different motor/ESC system. The stock stuff is way fast so if you're not happy with it, you probably need to break out your wallet rather than try to tune it and wind up breaking it. In the words of an old country song: You're looking for love in all the wrong places.

Now that's very helpful. So the truck don't have to be on then if u not programming the ecu?

The truck does have to be on. But the batteries don't have to be fully charged. It just needs to know you want full throttle from it. So it's on the stand with wheels free to spin, you have your foot on it to keep it from punching a hole through the wall if it jumps off the stand, and while you hold the throttle wide open you click the top button on the controller and watch to see if the top speed increases.

If you're really searching for that much more speed from your truck, you might want to to look into a different motor/ESC system. The stock stuff is way fast so if you're not happy with it, you probably need to break out your wallet rather than try to tune it and wind up breaking it. In the words of an old country song: You're looking for love in all the wrong places.

The truck does have to be on. But the batteries don't have to be fully charged. It just needs to know you want full throttle from it. So it's on the stand with wheels free to spin, you have your foot on it to keep it from punching a hole through the wall if it jumps off the stand, and while you hold the throttle wide open you click the top button on the controller and watch to see if the top speed increases.
Now I found love. Lol she has plenty power and speed with stock tires. I switched to belted tires. And it dropped from 70mph to 55mph. But he they make it hard to find a spur that's smaller or big enough pinon to compensate for the lost

Spektrum dx4c will kill the throttle problem. And plus I can hook up the difference to it

Now I found love. Lol she has plenty power and speed with stock tires. I switched to belted tires. And it dropped from 70mph to 55mph. But he they make it hard to find a spur that's smaller or big enough pinon to compensate for the lost

Spektrum dx4c will kill the throttle problem. And plus I can hook up the difference to it

Just be careful with gearing up. It raises RPMs and makes heat. There's calculators out there for figuring out what gearing you need for different tire diameters to achieve the speeds you want. I'm strictly a backyard basher so speed runs aren't my thing but back when I raced I used the calculation charts a lot. Google them and you might get some ideas on the best tire/gear combo for the speed you're looking for without smoking your electronics.

Just be careful with gearing up. It raises RPMs and makes heat. There's calculators out there for figuring out what gearing you need for different tire diameters to achieve the speeds you want. I'm strictly a backyard basher so speed runs aren't my thing but back when I raced I used the calculation charts a lot. Google them and you might get some ideas on the best tire/gear combo for the speed you're looking for without smoking your electronics.
I have a 20t now. But I order a Robinsons 24t. I think that's all I'm a do. I'm a get the typos for the speed I need

@Spn133
Are you sure that you had chosen the right car for you're purposes? ;)
Maybe you had have to chosen a rocket? :D
Lol but I always thought it w cool to be different. I'll supe up a big wheel if I can.im a get a typhon but first I want the fastest fazon period

Yea, thats right. It is nice to have an individual rc. I past the "fast as much-time" i had with my 1:10.
I still have these cars, but since I have my bigger 1:10 SC and the Nero Big Rock, i did not run them.
Except my D-Nano on the floor for a small race while it was rain outside.. :)
In the moment I tend in direction offload which I started with a LRP-Shark Truggy in Factory-edition,
had a lot of fun and last year I would like something bigger. That was the Absima SC as an present.
When I was interesting in 1:8, i was at my dealer to see something from Traxxas like E-Revo or Summit.
He had made me aware of the Nero Big Rock and I was impressed.
.... I am still impressed by this car....

Regards and good luck with you´re project to have the fastest Fazon!
lonee

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back