How's your weather?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outside flushing cooling system in my bike getting a tan. 😁
20220310_161838.jpg

Crappy today rained and 🥶🥶 70, 85 days ago.

Heavy rain, wind and tornado warnings in effect. Same system that hit Texas and Oklahoma yesterday. Here tonight and headed East to do more damage.

Phone has been blowing up with tornado warnings. One just touched down near my viewing area in Arabi Louisiana in St. Bernard Parish. Rescue happening right now, people trapped in their homes, house moved off foundation, cars and trees everywhere. No deaths reported as of now. Another just reported in St. Tammany parish near me, no word on that one.

Looks like the system has gone through headed East as of now. We get these systems all the time, it luck of the draw if one hits where you live. Had one a mile from my home a few years ago, went there a couple days later when the streets were cleared a took some pics, posted some below.
20170213_163718.jpg
20170213_163945.jpg
20170213_163858.jpg
20170213_163742.jpg
20170213_163339.jpg
20170213_163557.jpg
20170213_163452.jpg
20170213_163403.jpg

Yep just started raining here. Maybe a long night. For some reason the tornado alley has shifted to the east. Every year its getting worse and worse with these f3-4's that run on the ground for literally 100 miles.😵😩. Hope everyone is safe!!!
The pics above was a F3 in 2017, alot of damage was cleared before I could get in to take pics, this one looks to be at least the same. Won't know until the authorities access the damage. This one stayed on the ground a good way but skipped a bit and spared some communities. One death reported so far with many hospitalized. The area in the pics above was hit this time again which is really strange and unlucky.

Tornadoes are not really common to hit our area but does happen. At least not at this magnitude. The F3 in 2017 was the strongest to ever hit the New Orleans metro area ever. This one would be the second. Like you said, something is going on here that's not normal, this is hurricane alley. People here still have blue tarps on their roofs from Hurricane Ida last year thanks to insurance companies that don't want to pay out, thieves! I went through all this BS in 2005 when Katrina destroyed my home.

The pics above was a F3 in 2017, alot of damage was cleared before I could get in to take pics, this one looks to be at least the same. Won't know until the authorities access the damage. This one stayed on the ground a good way but skipped a bit and spared some communities. One death reported so far with many hospitalized. The area in the pics above was hit this time again which is really strange and unlucky.

Tornadoes are not really common to hit our area but does happen. At least not at this magnitude. The F3 in 2017 was the strongest to ever hit the New Orleans metro area ever. This one would be the second. Like you said, something is going on here that's not normal, this is hurricane alley. People here still have blue tarps on their roofs from Hurricane Ida last year thanks to insurance companies that don't want to pay out, thieves! I went through all this BS in 2005 when Katrina destroyed my home.
Wow. Maybe that death can be the only. I was in Houston when Katrina hit. Flooded terribly of course. But mostly issues were people that could leave had all places rented and so many with no where to go. I was staying in an apartment provided by the American Cancer Society. And any building they owned that had open places they were getting folks in best they could. Crazy situation.
And yep 2017 there was an f4 that was over a mile wide start in Northeast Alabama ran up thru Georgia then right by my house here in Tennessee. Came off the ground just a handful of times. 1 of those was 5mile jump over my house and dropped down on some family friends out in the country. EVERYONE SHOULD GET A WEATHER RADIO AND BATTERIES!!! I mean just my .02 lol

Back