How's your weather?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today:

2935C3FC-CB61-4F66-A60E-D1B487C8A129.png

8504B379-E23B-4834-B3BB-63E181D0C605.png

Tomorrow: 71F

9CE609F8-B952-46EA-9F72-379E7A8D8165.png

Can’t make this sh!t up???

73° at 6:30 am, strong front coming thru this afternoon like last week. Flash flood and tornado warnings again. People still cleaning up from last weeks tornado, some still don't have roofs over their heads. School closures today.

37F today. Overnight was 28F and windy. chance of rain today. Spring is here in NY. And we had Spring weather the last few weeks. Just that the past week here, it feels like January all over again.:whistle:

Like clockwork the front came thru like last weeks, phones blowing up with extreme tornado warnings take cover. Intense rain, wind, lightning. Looking out window at the storm and lightning, hugh bolt struck nearby and power went immediately out. Dark as the eye could see.

Power out for 5 hours, didn't want to open fridge or freezer for fear of losing all my food again not knowing when it would be online again. No tv or internet so don't know if someone in viewing area got hit yet so went to bed early. Just got up, almost 1am, because my parrots were screaming because the power went back on and they were in the light not being covered for the night.

Going to turn on the tube now that I'm up to see if anyone got hit. Tell you, it never ends here, hurricane's, tornadoes, floods, year round. My homeowners and flood insurance is going thru the roof....no pun intended. Rant over.

Like clockwork the front came thru like last weeks, phones blowing up with extreme tornado warnings take cover. Intense rain, wind, lightning. Looking out window at the storm and lightning, hugh bolt struck nearby and power went immediately out. Dark as the eye could see.

Power out for 5 hours, didn't want to open fridge or freezer for fear of losing all my food again not knowing when it would be online again. No tv or internet so don't know if someone in viewing area got hit yet so went to bed early. Just got up, almost 1am, because my parrots were screaming because the power went back on and they were in the light not being covered for the night.

Going to turn on the tube now that I'm up to see if anyone got hit. Tell you, it never ends here, hurricane's, tornadoes, floods, year round. My homeowners and flood insurance is going thru the roof....no pun intended. Rant over.
I didnt get it as bad as you guys but we lost power for a few hours. I was being an idiot standing out on the front porch trying......well hit by a random tote lid.

Not bad but it is night tome

Screenshot_20220511-213256_Weather.jpg

92 today, all downhill from here with suffocating humidity. Go to the mailbox, come in slimy, take shower, repeat, Welcome to summer.

Back