How's your weather?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20220518_071204.jpg

😢👎

Friday we will likely need to turn the AC on for the first time. It’s been in the 80’s lately but the house stays pretty cool.

137A1826-4635-4AE3-8306-81012CB2CDC6.png

82° F last night at 10:30 PM with 97% humidity, heat index ridiculous. Went into garage to wash clothes and had to retreat. If anyone wants to know what high 90s with almost 100% humidity feels like you can go to the Vietnam jungle or come here in the deep South.

82° F last night at 10:30 PM with 97% humidity, heat index ridiculous. Went into garage to wash clothes and had to retreat. If anyone wants to know what high 90s with almost 100% humidity feels like you can go to the Vietnam jungle or come here in the deep South.
I know it’s not exactly the same but one year we went to Topsail Island, NC for a family vacation and on the way stopped at a Sam’s Club to stock up on food for the week. It was a hot 105F day that day and being that close to the ocean was pretty humid too. As soon as we walked out of that store it hit you hard AF. We were scrambling trying to get all our frozen and refrigerated items into coolers and iced down before they turned into puddles. Even the brand new bags of ice were melting so fast. The sun was just relentless too. I kind of lost my $hit in that extreme heat and pressure, not proud of the moment. Amazing what it felt like.

I know it’s not exactly the same but one year we went to Topsail Island, NC for a family vacation and on the way stopped at a Sam’s Club to stock up on food for the week. It was a hot 105F day that day and being that close to the ocean was pretty humid too. As soon as we walked out of that store it hit you hard AF. We were scrambling trying to get all our frozen and refrigerated items into coolers and iced down before they turned into puddles. Even the brand new bags of ice were melting so fast. The sun was just relentless too. I kind of lost my $hit in that extreme heat and pressure, not proud of the moment. Amazing what it felt like.
Jon, when I was younger worked as a offshore diver in North Sea off of Scotland. Was there 4 months, cold weather, wore 4 layers on deck. Never got used to this culture shock of weather. When I flew home after job was over had a lay over in Atlanta, peak of summer, before boarding another plane to N.O. When I got off the plane in Atlanta, the wind hit me in the face and I was shocked. It was so oppressive almost knocked me to my knees and thought I was going to faint, no BS, so know what you were talking about at Sam's Club. 🤣

Did you share the ice cream with the chickens? :unsure:
I tried. They don't like huckleberry ice cream.
My fiancé would see this as heaven!
She had a chicken that would stand next to her as she does the dishes. hahaha
Her and my daughter would get along 😉
20220523_163438.jpg
20220523_163636.jpg

The new chicks are glued to her whenever she outside

Back