How's your weather?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cold front in Florida next couple of days...highs only in the 60's. :LOL:
HaHa!! I'll complain of the 4 foot snow drifts..but, honestly, I couldn't live with the Florida heat during the summer! Or the hurricanes, poisonous critters, child eating snakes😱 No thanks!! Come to think of it, I LOVE SNOW!!!🤣🤣🍻

HaHa!! I'll complain of the 4 foot snow drifts..but, honestly, I couldn't live with the Florida heat during the summer! Or the hurricanes, poisonous critters, child eating snakes😱 No thanks!! Come to think of it, I LOVE SNOW!!!🤣🤣🍻
Don't forget about lightening, sharks, & pedifile capital. First 40 years in Michigan...I actually do miss the snow, esp now since retired. Had enough of Florida. I'm taking a hard look at NC for a cabin in the mountains. 4 inches of snow annually I can handle.

Don't forget about lightening, sharks, & pedifile capital. First 40 years in Michigan...I actually do miss the snow, esp now since retired. Had enough of Florida. I'm taking a hard look at NC for a cabin in the mountains. 4 inches of snow annually I can handle.
I hear ya!! Truthfully, the only thing I dislike about upstate NY is the government.. I truly love the changing seasons, snow and cold less so as I age though.. my shoulders are smoked today after all the snowblowin and shovelin..🥴🤣🤣

Hoping we're done with the snow!! Just spent the last 30 hours on a continuous loop..shovel, snowblow, plow..shovel,snowblow,plow.. Enough already!!😬🥴🤪 Just had 25" of wet snow dumped on us!! Wouldn't be so bad if the ground hadn't thawed already!!

View attachment 285501

View attachment 285502

View attachment 285503
I don't envy you at all right now. I don't miss shoveling snow in the least.
41C (106F) today. It's exhausting. 🥵
Give me a couple months and we'll be hitting those temps, it definitely drains you.

I don't envy you at all right now. I don't miss shoveling snow in the least.

Give me a couple months and we'll be hitting those temps, it definitely drains you.
I'm seeing that parts of California had all that rain, then flash floods recently as a result...hope you weren't in those regions?

I'm seeing that parts of California had all that rain, then flash floods recently as a result...hope you weren't in those regions?

We are ok where we are at, My Niece is up in the foothills and they have lots of rock slides and roads washing out. With all the fires we've had for the past few years we knew this was coming.

rockslide 1.png
rockslide2.png
rockslide3.png

Wow! Glad your ok. Down here in Florida, the last 2 hurricanes pounded the eastern Atlantic coast knocking down hotels, homes, pools from major erosion. Use to have plenty of beach, but now much of the sand has been dragged back in the ocean. Lived here since 2001...been very lucky avoiding damage. Always lived inland though.

Last year at this time we took a few days off and went to the coast, right now a bunch of those roads are flooded or caved in.

Naaaa. We people can control climate! It said so on the news!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Right!? We can do ANYTHING?😂😂
I got a charge out of the promo for the "frozen planet" tv series where they suggested scientists have spent a lifetime studying the arctic to figure out how "we" can save it..🤔🤷‍♂️😂😂

Last edited:
Back