SOLD / FOUND HPI Savage SS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiery

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
https://flic.kr/p/YEUhrT

I'm gonna start the price at 300 plus shipping but I will consider all realistic offers. I can include more with the purchase if bought locally in Chandler Arizona. This truck comes fully functional with a bullet diff in the front, a three speed transmission, reverse module, a futaba 3pm transmitter. a hitec 645mg steering servo, aluminum big bore shocks, lipo for the reciever, plenty of spare parts, three bodies all of which are in good shape, and a wheelie bar. It will also come with a car charger, a k4.6 engine, an ofna jammin jp-2 pipe, mugen clutch shoes and springs, RPM center skid (not pictured), a nimh charger for the roto start, and a transmitter charger. You will need a glow ignitor but if you want to see it run I can use mine to start it. I am not selling trash. This is a truck that works well and should gain value later on. It has practically no scratches on the skid plates which is amazing condering that it is a monster truck. I have a manual for the truck, reciever, and the engine and stickers too. Let me know if you are interested in it. I prefer text but feel free to email me too. You can PM or reach me at 4807381566 or [email protected]. This price is negotiable. Thanks for looking! THE BOX FULL OF STUFF WILL ONLY BE INCLUDED IN A LOCAL PURCHASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back