SOLD / FOUND HPI Vorza and HUGE parts lot!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swiss_amp

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Typhon 6s
Selling my HPI Vorza, swore I wouldn't but here we are. Really want to build a competition truggy so it must go. Bought it new back in August and it spent 90% of it's runs on 4s on my backyard track. This car is legend, and on 6s is one of the baddest bashers there is. Comes stock with a 4mm 7075 chassis. I had a full M2C 6s upgraded Typhon but ended up selling it when I got the Vorza. I loved the Typhon but it didn't handle as good in my opinion. Short lil video I made with it last month.

The car is in great shape and has been well maintained. Just changed all the shock oil and diff fluids, 5k, 7k, 3k, 45w in the front 40w in the rear. It has an Align DS610 servo(Savox 1258), has the upgraded rear tower with the 112mm shocks, DE mudguards and front bumper. Comes with the original HPI radio, manual, tool and original box. Also will come with a brand new never been run body, and the body I have been running. I started attaching that one with velcro on the sides recently and it works really well that way, no clips needed and it never comes off. $500 plus the actual shipping and PP charges. I am recent to these forums but have sold a car on here and have 100% feedback on Ebay.

ALSO! Massive Vorza parts lot I want to sell as one big lot. Wings, body, chassis, gears, diffs, shocks, towers on and on and on. I'd say 95% of the parts you would need to build another Vorza, most of it brand new in the package. Over $1000 worth of parts easy if you took the time to sell them individually. I don't have the time so I want to sell as one lot. $300 obo for all the parts, or I'd work a deal on the car with the parts. Literally a lifetime supply! Peace!
IMG_7830.jpg
IMG_7831.jpg
IMG_7832.jpg
IMG_7833.jpg
IMG_7834.jpg
IMG_7836.jpg
IMG_7838.jpg
IMG_7840.jpg
IMG_7844.jpg
IMG_7847.jpg
IMG_7848.jpg
IMG_7849.jpg
IMG_7850.jpg
IMG_7851.jpg
1F5C5139-003A-4F70-A487-5588CFFD1EB9.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks. Probably going with the Associated RC8t3.2e. I built the buggy version of that recently and I’m impressed. Thinking the truggy would be a blast on the track!

No Vorza fans? Must not have ever driven one haha. This car rips!

Looks rad, GLWTS. I'd jump on it if i was in the market for a buggy.

How old is that Vorza styling? 10 years still have not changed shell style?

You don't have my woman 1 is enough for me. Whew. Who can have only 2 RCs? Thats a tough one. Try 3 new ones already this year. Lol

You don't have my woman 1 is enough for me. Whew. Who can have only 2 RCs? Thats a tough one. Try 3 new ones already this year. Lol
I have 20.

You still have not beat Ajag. 20 is a nice collection. Ive been rcing for 20 yrs+ i have 12 ready to run right now such a great addiction I meen Hobby.
Lol

Selling my HPI Vorza, swore I wouldn't but here we are. Really want to build a competition truggy so it must go. Bought it new back in August and it spent 90% of it's runs on 4s on my backyard track. This car is legend, and on 6s is one of the baddest bashers there is. Comes stock with a 4mm 7075 chassis. I had a full M2C 6s upgraded Typhon but ended up selling it when I got the Vorza. I loved the Typhon but it didn't handle as good in my opinion. Short lil video I made with it last month.

The car is in great shape and has been well maintained. Just changed all the shock oil and diff fluids, 5k, 7k, 3k, 45w in the front 40w in the rear. It has an Align DS610 servo(Savox 1258), has the upgraded rear tower with the 112mm shocks, DE mudguards and front bumper. Comes with the original HPI radio, manual, tool and original box. Also will come with a brand new never been run body, and the body I have been running. I started attaching that one with velcro on the sides recently and it works really well that way, no clips needed and it never comes off. $500 plus the actual shipping and PP charges. I am recent to these forums but have sold a car on here and have 100% feedback on Ebay.

ALSO! Massive Vorza parts lot I want to sell as one big lot. Wings, body, chassis, gears, diffs, shocks, towers on and on and on. I'd say 95% of the parts you would need to build another Vorza, most of it brand new in the package. Over $1000 worth of parts easy if you took the time to sell them individually. I don't have the time so I want to sell as one lot. $300 obo for all the parts, or I'd work a deal on the car with the parts. Literally a lifetime supply! Peace!View attachment 121553View attachment 121554View attachment 121555View attachment 121556View attachment 121557View attachment 121558View attachment 121559View attachment 121560View attachment 121561View attachment 121562View attachment 121563View attachment 121564View attachment 121565View attachment 121566View attachment 121595
You have it still?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back