HPI Vorza Truggy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The MAP is fixed in each country in its local currency. But right now the US dollar is strong compared to the euro, like 30% more than before, so that's why buying euro prices converted to US$ is so cheap.

BTW, definitely go with DHL if you buy from eurorc, it's crazy fast most of the time, and they ship it same day if you order before noon Finland time, which is usually the case when I buy at night in the US time zone.

As always, "rc5" gets you 5% off!

The MAP is fixed in each country in its local currency. But right now the US dollar is strong compared to the euro, like 30% more than before, so that's why buying euro prices converted to US$ is so cheap.

BTW, definitely go with DHL if you buy from eurorc, it's crazy fast most of the time, and they ship it same day if you order before noon Finland time, which is usually the case when I buy at night in the US time zone.

As always, "rc5" gets you 5% off!
I agree about using DHL: they get Corally parts to me in Maryland in around four to five days.

I need to see if euro rc has the chassis, rear center driveshaft and front bumper. I did a Google search for the chassis earlier this week and came up empty handed.

-edit-Wheelspin models has the chassis and center driveshaft listed as out of stock with an eta of October 13th and the front bumper is readily available as it is the front bumper from the HPI Trophy truggy. So I might be able to get a chassis and rear center driveshaft by the end of the year from the looks of things unless Jennys or Dollar Hobbyz get some cars to break down.

Last edited:
I am speechless.

Wow, definitely in hot pursuit of that vorza buggy flyer legacy. I didnt look hard enough when it first started showing up on the radar and thought this was kraton size, which didnt appeal to me. But after watching Vas it's more comparable to a talion. 800 for a sledge over 800 for this? I'd buy the vorza.

looks good just don't like the price if it was 100 pounds less would get one

Well, not 100 pounds less, but it's currently $810.43 shipped from eurorc.com to the U.S. Slightly cheaper and in stock right now than what you can get in the U.S. Coupon code: "rc5".

I do like this rig, but aside from the Speculum electronics, I think I like the Talion EXB..especially for more than $100 less. Parts are easier to source for Arrma as well. If the HPI was less money than a Talion I'd be interested.

I do like this rig, but aside from the Speculum electronics, I think I like the Talion EXB..especially for more than $100 less. Parts are easier to source for Arrma as well. If the HPI was less money than a Talion I'd be interested.
Parts are still mia for this thing........................... Beyond disappointed at this point in time.

Pretty sure it's just par for the course for HPI.

I don't get it, I can find literally every part for the Vorza buggy except the new prepainted body and the new tires. Hell Jennys still has parts for the buggy.

I don't get it, I can find literally every part for the Vorza buggy except the new prepainted body and the new tires. Hell Jennys still has parts for the buggy.
Probably still existing stock from before or since they came back online. doesn't look like they are marketing super hard in the states.

Probably still existing stock from before or since they came back online. doesn't look like they are marketing super hard in the states.
Nope not really. Seems like they are focusing on Australia as they have parts....................

Looks like a good thing @Moirae cancelled the pre-order then!
Man you could buy a traxxas xrt for the price of that truggy and still sell the electronics for an easy 200 or more. Aint no way in hell I'd buy that thing. :ROFLMAO:

Man you could buy a traxxas xrt for the price of that truggy and still sell the electronics for an easy 200 or more. Aint no way in hell I'd buy that thing. :ROFLMAO:

Huh? Vorza S Truggy is $650 from HRP, $30 off coupon down to $620, free shipping, no tax. XRT is going to be $1k + tax.

Last edited:
Huh? Vorza S Truggy is $650 from HRP, $30 off coupon down to $620, free shipping, no tax. XRT is going to be $1k + tax.
Swear I remember the price being higher than that when I had a pre order.

Swear I remember the price being higher than that when I had a pre order.
I think it was higher. Such a shame that HPI is so poorly represented in the US. This new truggy and buggy do look amazing. I watched a couple YT vids on the buggy from "I Do RC" channel..they make everything look amazing in their vids!! HPI is suffering much the same fate that Team Corally is..HRP just doesn't have it together.. I've dealt with them on warranty for TC parts, no problems other than the wait, but seems they just aren't very hungry to make sales? IDK.

Back