HPI Vorza Truggy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it was higher. Such a shame that HPI is so poorly represented in the US. This new truggy and buggy do look amazing. I watched a couple YT vids on the buggy from "I Do RC" channel..they make everything look amazing in their vids!! HPI is suffering much the same fate that Team Corally is..HRP just doesn't have it together.. I've dealt with them on warranty for TC parts, no problems other than the wait, but seems they just aren't very hungry to make sales? IDK.

HRP is so screwed up. That's half the problem, you're totally right.

I liked this truggy and want to like HPI, but price and as others mention the parts availability isn’t there. It’s hard enough to get stuff up north here. No way I’d chance it now on HPI. Mabey some day if all improves
I've been saying that for a few years now...

But yeah, I'll still hold out a little bit of hope. For that "some day".

I liked this truggy and want to like HPI, but price and as others mention the parts availability isn’t there. It’s hard enough to get stuff up north here. No way I’d chance it now on HPI. Mabey some day if all improves
Sad truth..luckily there's plenty of other brands with good products. But I do long for that truggy!!🤣🤣

I think HPI needs to tell HRP to kick rocks and either find a new distributor or do their own distribution. Like @razorrc said HRP is half the problem. You can find parts and cars all over in Europe and Australia.

I think HPI needs to tell HRP to kick rocks and either find a new distributor or do their own distribution. Like @razorrc said HRP is half the problem. You can find parts and cars all over in Europe and Australia.
Same applies to TC..no shortage of those either in those areas?
Shame IMO..really only 2 big distributors in US..we know TRX ain't gonna help!!🤣🤣

Is AussieRCPlayground the only one that did a video on this? I don't think he even did a review yet.

Maybe I'll get one just for the hell of it. $620-ish actually is a pretty good price for a 7075 chassis RTR.

Is AussieRCPlayground the only one that did a video on this? I don't think he even did a review yet.

Maybe I'll get one just for the hell of it. $620-ish actually is a pretty good price for a 7075 chassis RTR.
Do it.

Be the only person in the US to buy one.

I already got 5 HPIs this year (one is on the way). And if I were to buy one, it'd be the Vorza 3.5. 🤷‍♂️
Sure, then you'd have 6.

I'd love to own 5 HPIs. Of course, I'd also like to have 5 running HPIs, but we all know that isn't going to happen.

Sure, then you'd have 6.

I'd love to own 5 HPIs. Of course, I'd also like to have 5 running HPIs, but we all know that isn't going to happen.

It definitely ain’t easy keeping HPIs running!

I Do RC on YT has some vids on the buggy, haven't seen anyone but Vas put up a vid of the truggy..sad really.
It definitely ain’t easy keeping HPIs running!
That's a good reason why we're not seeing them in the states I suppose 🤔😔

You want the green (S) version. It's got the alloy shocks, 7075 chassis/tower/hinge pin braces, etc.

I Do RC on YT has some vids on the buggy, haven't seen anyone but Vas put up a vid of the truggy..sad really.

That's a good reason why we're not seeing them in the states I suppose 🤔😔

They're just really bad at marketing and distribution (HRP). Arrma and Traxxas are really good at it, honestly they need to just send out 5 of each car out to YTers (I'm biased here, but it definitely generates the buzz).

Ah, must have forgotten there was actually a difference besides color. Good call.

You want the green (S) version. It's got the alloy shocks, 7075 chassis/tower/hinge pin braces, etc.

They're just really bad at marketing and distribution (HRP). Arrma and Traxxas are really good at it, honestly they need to just send out 5 of each car out to YTers (I'm biased here, but it definitely generates the buzz).
No doubt!!
So i just looked into this. Looks like vortex hobbies has the red one for $550.
https://vortexhobbies.com/hpi-vorza...d-brushless-esc-24ghz-hpi160181-p-235041.html
That's actually a pretty good deal imo. Just hopefully you don't break anything.
It would only be $609 at RC Hobby explosion if the coupon actually worked!! LOL
Respect @razorrc 😎 I don't know how you can buy soo many rigs!!

Last edited:
Respect @razorrc 😎 I don't know how you can buy soo many rigs!!

Well, I made 100 videos a year for 6 years... that's basically it. I have a good number of business relationships with various stores, people, dealers, manufacturers, etc. too over the years.

But I just really like RC and learning about each of the brands and models they make, so it's just a fun thing for me. I think all of the bigger channels try/are trying to do this for a living, but I really don’t care about that, so I just spend as much as the channel will allow really…

Well, I made 100 videos a year for 6 years... that's basically it. I have a good number of business relationships with various stores, people, dealers, manufacturers, etc. too over the years.

But I just really like RC and learning about each of the brands and models they make, so it's just a fun thing for me. I think all of the bigger channels try/are trying to do this for a living, but I really don’t care about that, so I just spend as much as the channel will allow really…
Well deserved my friend 👍 I'm thankful for your opinions and knowledge. Keep up the good work!! Happy bashing bud🍻

Back