HPI Vorza Truggy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That makes me feel like duperbash :ROFLMAO:
I stopped watching his channel a while ago. Every once and a while I will watch his unboxing videos but that is about it.

I stopped watching his channel a while ago. Every once and a while I will watch his unboxing videos but that is about it.
Yea It's actually kind of funny. I've only been into the hobby for about 13-14 months now and I used to watch him a lot when I first started. Maybe for like the first few months. I started to feel like I outgrew him very quickly and now I only watch him for background noise when I don't have anything else.

Yea It's actually kind of funny. I've only been into the hobby for about 13-14 months now and I used to watch him a lot when I first started. Maybe for like the first few months. I started to feel like I outgrew him very quickly and now I only watch him for background noise when I don't have anything else.
I just got sick of watching him only run cars around in the same parking lot over and over again.

I just got sick of watching him only run cars around in the same parking lot over and over again.
And he still gets 100x more viewers than me. Youtube is hard! I look at him in those parking lots and then I look at me sending my XRT to the moon and I'm just like wtf :eek: :ROFLMAO:

And he still gets 100x more viewers than me. Youtube is hard! I look at him in those parking lots and then I look at me sending my XRT to the moon and I'm just like wtf :eek: :ROFLMAO:

The best advice I can give you is to not compare your channel to someone else's. You'll drive yourself crazy wondering/worrying why another channel is getting so many views/likes/subs and yours is not.

How long has he been making videos? And how long have you been making videos? That's a huge difference right there.

He's been around with RC stuff for a while, you've got several years to catch up with viewer count.

The best advice I can give you is to not compare your channel to someone else's. You'll drive yourself crazy wondering/worrying why another channel is getting so many views/likes/subs and yours is not.

How long has he been making videos? And how long have you been making videos? That's a huge difference right there.

He's been around with RC stuff for a while, you've got several years to catch up with viewer count.
You guys are both definitely right. I remember when we started I didn't even care and it was more so for us to just enjoy watching ourselves. Not sure when it changed 🤣 🤣

Last edited:
I'd bet it's a great rig, likely equal to and possibly better than a sludge or kraton..unfortunately between buy in price and limited parts availability (compared to it's competition) it's a hard sell I guess.

That’s certainly a big factor. Although in Europe it seems parts are available. Probably not as good as the big brands, but still ….available.

That’s certainly a big factor. Although in Europe it seems parts are available. Probably not as good as the big brands, but still ….available.
HPI is definitely here in the US, just not promoted very well and the legend that is HPI is all but forgotten unfortunately. HH and TRX are doing a fine job at suppressing the competition IMO. Sadly.

I always had a soft spot for the Vorza and like the look of the original more than the new one. It’s still available for 625. Not sure if there is a reason to buy the new S version buggy instead of the old one. They seem pretty similar performance wise.

Basically how I did drives. I’m guessing it’s a basher that’s still an ok performer on track. So is it a good handling basher or a pure basher where handling is an afterthought.

And does it live up to its reputation of being durable? Do the diffs need the same care as Arrma diffs or are they low(er) maintenance? And finally, is the chassis really that strong. I already heard the first people questioning it’s 7075.

Back