Outcast HR aluminum diff

Ole Fart51

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
  2. Talion
Has anyone had any problems with Hot Racing aluminum diff? I have one, seemed to be good until I was doing some maintenance last night and noticed the front outdrive shaft was very loose. I took it apart and it looks like a bushing has failed, the shaft is very loose. About an1/8 inch gap around the shaft. Compared to original, shaft fit snugly.

slpcrf450x

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Has anyone had any problems with Hot Racing aluminum diff? I have one, seemed to be good until I was doing some maintenance last night and noticed the front outdrive shaft was very loose. I took it apart and it looks like a bushing has failed, the shaft is very loose. About an1/8 inch gap around the shaft. Compared to original, shaft fit snugly.
Not good, was there a bushing in there or is it just aluminum?

Camo

Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Was it leaking oil ? I've got one ready to go on next oil change. Let me know how u go with it !!
Cheers