HR ATF9337 helical diff-from China? What's the scoop?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smokey Joe

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 4s
  4. Mojave
  5. Outcast 6s
  6. Typhon 3s
I've been waiting and waiting for HR stock of helical diffs to be replenished and all that keeps coming up is stock out of China. Now I know they are knock-offs but it's getting to that point I might try a set. Has anyone used the China knock*offs and how do they fare?

Bought my sets from RCMart as well and took about 2 months as well. Are they worth it? Assembly went very well but haven’t run them yet. If you have the coin, go for it.

Am I doing something wrong that I really see no need for those?

Am I doing something wrong that I really see no need for those?

TBH, there is no “need” for them once slipper is set right. I bought them as I‘m a firm believer in making differentials as bulletproof as possible.

Ask yourself this: Do we really need any of the hopups we buy? ?

Last edited:
TBH, there is no “need” for them once slipper is set right. I bought them as I‘m a firm believer in making differentials as bulletproof as possible.

Ask yourself this: So we really need any of the hopups we buy? ?
Some of them I find more necessary than others. Aluminum chassis braces and M2C chassis for a Kraton 6s BLX, yes they are necessary, Proline Badland MX38s not so much.

I was kinda hoping Hot Racing would have had them back in stock by know. I guess not. Looks like I'm gonna have to wait for that slow boat from China.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back