Granite Hr steering block granite 4x4 blx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ponato316

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I am installing the hr c-hubs and steering blocks but I cant figure out how the block connects to the turnbuckle the stock is forked so it holds the bushing in place but the hr isn't forked if I just put the screw through the bushing there is nothing to hold it. Any help would be greatly appreciated
20190109_174551.jpg

Attachments

• 20190109_173611.jpg
    20190109_173611.jpg
    368.5 KB · Views: 41
Right but there is nothing to hold the bushing in place the turnbuckle can just pop off

I would assume this is blatantly obvious and hasn't been overlooked but is there not a spherical joint that bolts in there? I am sorry i do not know rc car lingo so if that is confusing isn't there a ball that bolts down the arm pivots on?

Yeah that's how I put it together maybe I was just over thinking it I just thought they might pop off thanks. What turnbuckle are in those pics

Yeah that's how I put it together maybe I was just over thinking it I just thought they might pop off thanks. What turnbuckle are in those pics

Those are the 3s BLX turnbuckles with Hot Racing pivot balls. Highly recommend.

Hey if i were ti get the hr steering block, do the bearing still flop Round as much mine slip and slid around
No it seems to have taken the sloppiness out of the front end I also replaced the factory bearings with Jim's bearings while I had it apart

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back