HR steering blocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slicktmi

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Do any of you run the hr steering blocks and the rear carriers are they worth it? Di the front ones wear fast where the pivot ball seats? I mainly want them cause the bigger bearing i blow a inner bearing about once a month

I see a lot of guys running them and have not seen any complaints. I've been tempted to bite the bullet on those a few times myself. But I haven't really had issues with the plastic ones.

I see a lot of guys running them and have not seen any complaints. I've been tempted to bite the bullet on those a few times myself. But I haven't really had issues with the plastic ones.
Yeah plastic ones are great but the inner bearing is my issue that os inner bearing could be my remedy

Yeah plastic ones are great but the inner bearing is my issue that os inner bearing could be my remedy
Just curious, have you tried non-arrma bearings? I run FastEddy on my outcast and they all seem fine since I installed them 6 month or so ago. I run 4S though, so less wheel speed, so that could be why mine are holding up.

Just curious, have you tried non-arrma bearings? I run FastEddy on my outcast and they all seem fine since I installed them 6 month or so ago. I run 4S though, so less wheel speed, so that could be why mine are holding up.
Ive ran jims sealed bearings and dsm sealed bearings and i repack them every so often seems the seals aren't the best on those thin bearings after some bashes the grease is solid. But I'm a recent convert to 4s it's more enjoyable especially in the outcast and maybe everything will last longer especially my diffs lol.

I will be installing the hr steering blocks and the rear carriers for the first time in my typhon gt8 conversion build. Will be starting soon hopefully :rolleyes:

I will be installing the hr steering blocks and the rear carriers for the first time in my typhon gt8 conversion build. Will be starting soon hopefully :rolleyes:
Sweet can't wait to see the pics! I'l probrably stick with the stock ones and see how the bearings last with 4s

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back