Hrb 3s lipos on sale on Amazon.. cheap!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camaroboy383

Invention is the mother of necessity!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Felony
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Typhon 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
Figured I'd put it out there.. super cheap hrb 3s batteries for those interested...

HRB 2PCS 3S Lipo Battery 11.1V 6000mAh 50C Hard Case RC Battery with Deans T T-TR T-EC5 Connector Plug for RC 1/8 1/10 Scale Vehicles Car, Trucks, Boats https://a.co/d/gyCljIC

Here's the price I see, which is a great deal. Thanks for sharing @Camaroboy383

1661809342857.png

I have a few 6S HRBs and they’ve been good. Low resistance. I’d probably put them in the same category as Zeee - a decent budget brand.
Thanks!

What price you seeing on these? Seems kinda expensive, maybe a prime only deal though.

$44.00 shipped for prime members..👍.. edit:: sorry I just got home and replied before I realized you found the price..
Darn it those are 4mm too tall for what I need batteries for and the wires come out the side.................
:cry:

That sucks.. killer deal honestly.. I have plenty of lipos though so I didn't pull the trigger on them ....

Last edited:
I have a few 6S HRBs and they’ve been good. Low resistance. I’d probably put them in the same category as Zeee - a decent budget brand.
Thanks man that’s good enough for me. I managed to find this one and grabbed it. I now have bought enough lipos to last to me the next couple years with all the sales that have hit lately.

3F8D8FE6-52D0-4205-BEB4-0CEDBB379A2C.png

Ended up with free Prime for 30 days so I grabbed a couple of these. They seem like they should be pretty good general use 3s packs.

Glad you were able to score a couple..✌️.. The way I've always seen it is, yes, the cheaper lipo's are not as punchy or powerful as some of the high dollar lipo's... If it takes a dump you toss it.. I'd rather take a chance on what usually turns out to be decent, or even stellar for the price..

An expensive abused lipo fails just like a cheap abused lipo.. If I were hunting speed goals and such I'd cave into the expensive stuff, otherwise bring on the cheapest thing I can put my hands on..🤣🤣🤣..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back