HRB 5S 5000mah 18.5v 50-100c Choose Connector , they got also 2s 3s 4s and 5 + 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pr...ml?spm=2114.12010612.8148356.2.2e1a352eomW4zY

• Balance wire:JST-XH
  • Wire gauge:10awg
For RC Helicopters CAR Li-polymer Battery Drone FPV

Same Brand and seller also got Graphene Series HRB. 2-6s they are 100-200c max ?

Anyone try them?
I have an HRB 6s 5000 50c. I returned the first one to Amazon because one cell wasn't charging 100%. It wasn't affecting the power or run time which were both pretty exceptional. But since it was within Amazon's return policy date, I just bought another. Long term still to be evaluated.

I have 2 6000mah 2s HRB hardcase that I bought used from another member here and I've put probably 7-8 cycles on them since I received them and so far they have been great.

I have 4 of the 3S 5000mah 50C packs. They do ok in my outcast. Give me about 15 minutes of relatively hard run time. They kind of fade for the last minute or so before LVC. I've only run them 6-8 times. So far so good. I ran them in my outcast with stock electronics and savage flux hp with a castle MMX/2200kv system.

I started using hobbystar 6200 3S packs. They give me about 19 minutes run time bashing same area and have more punch throughout the pack. I'll likely use the HRB's in my ERBEv2 once I convert it from an ERBEv1 as it has battery trays that are very limiting and the 6200's won't fit.

Thank you Guys for letting me Know all these.

Please Make some more runs and let me know about Couple Weeks what they still go for ? :)

Ive got a 2s 5200 hrb... had no dramas

Thinking of getting a 6s hrb graphene next but i can get a 6s smc from the aussie supplier who lives not far from me for less than the hrb graphene.

Thanks Again Guys for info.

Matt74
Have is the Graphene series very Expensive ? 100c cont is not bad at all i think :)

6s SMC how much do you Pay for these from the Aussie ? What C-rate they have?

There is sooo many different More than 100 Lipo Brands today !!!.
And there is only like 20 fabrics in the World / Mostly China who Manufacture them i think ? Maybe im wrong?

Many of them does OEM Service, Make personal Logo/Name and Everything if you want start Serious Business i have read.

Just for fun.
LOOK WHAT I FOUND TODAY:

I found them in my Basement. / I Shame, not OK leave Lipos like that !!!
The funny thing is that The Red 8000mah 25c 2s Lipo is only used indoors 1/10 drifting about 5 times only.
I left this FULLY Charged about 6years ago. OOOOPPPS---- cool thing is that it looks like brand New, and i start Balance right away
without issues. 8,21 volt this pack did with 2amps Charge right Away. HEHE,
im happy anyway offcourse. Got alot RC Cars. Also ones that is very fast with 2s only

Then the Saddle Pack, these have only runtime like 40seconds, because the car fails,
This is also long time ago
I drive it in my 4wd Offroad Buggy and get some DriveTrain Issues,
So i had to stop that Car because of this.
This is very long ago also, About 5 years ago, Maybe 6years.
Same thing with these. 5500 7.4 saddlepack Lipos work and start Balance without issues. Totally new they look.

Im Happy.

Now i need check for more Lipos, i have more i think . Need find them. Try see if they work. hehehehe

In future i will take better care of all my Lipos. MMMM
I know it is dangerous stuff leave like that. :poop:

I had couple Lipo Charge bags before also.
I don't know where these are now.
Need buy new ones very Soon
:LOL::ROFLMAO::sneaky::whistle::alien::devilish:

I need buy couple new 3s and 4s
Also atleast one 5s. Maybe one 6s also. I need more of these after i Test them.

Got alot different RC cars, this is why i need alot Batteries and different types.
I also Drive alot again. Minium 3packs day. Mostly 4-6 times Day.

Last edited:
Thanks Again Guys for info.

Matt74
Have is the Graphene series very Expensive ? 100c cont is not bad at all i think :)

6s SMC how much do you Pay for these from the Aussie ? What C-rate they have?

There is sooo many different More than 100 Lipo Brands today !!!.
And there is only like 20 fabrics in the World / Mostly China who Manufacture them i think ? Maybe im wrong?

Many of them does OEM Service, Make personal Logo/Name and Everything if you want start Serious Business i have read.

Just for fun.
LOOK WHAT I FOUND TODAY:
View attachment 43860

I found them in my Basement. / I Shame, not OK leave Lipos like that !!!
The funny thing is that The Red 8000mah 25c 2s Lipo is only used indoors 1/10 drifting about 5 times only.
I left this FULLY Charged about 6years ago. OOOOPPPS---- cool thing is that it looks like brand New, and i start Balance right away
without issues. 8,21 volt this pack did with 2amps Charge right Away. HEHE,
im happy anyway offcourse. Got alot RC Cars. Also ones that is very fast with 2s only

Then the Saddle Pack, these have only runtime like 40seconds, because the car fails,
This is also long time ago
I drive it in my 4wd Offroad Buggy and get some DriveTrain Issues,
So i had to stop that Car because of this.
This is very long ago also, About 5 years ago, Maybe 6years.
Same thing with these. 5500 7.4 saddlepack Lipos work and start Balance without issues. Totally new they look.

Im Happy.

Now i need check for more Lipos, i have more i think . Need find them. Try see if they work. hehehehe

In future i will take better care of all my Lipos. MMMM
I know it is dangerous stuff leave like that. :poop:

I had couple Lipo Charge bags before also.
I don't know where these are now.
Need buy new ones very Soon
:LOL::ROFLMAO::sneaky::whistle::alien::devilish:

I need buy couple new 3s and 4s
Also atleast one 5s. Maybe one 6s also. I need more of these after i Test them.

Got alot different RC cars, this is why i need alot Batteries and different types.
I also Drive alot again. Minium 3packs day. Mostly 4-6 times Day.
Hardpack SMC 6S 90C 5000mah is $159.. and I can pick it up so no shipping

http://www.coast2coastrc.com.au/true-spec-premium-v2-22-2v-5000mah-97amps-90c-hardcase/

Hardpack HRB graphene 6S 100C 5000mah is over $200 and taxes.. shipped free from China but who knows how long it takes to reach our shores.

We aussies get totally screwed at the checkout..

I've abused my 4s 6000 mAh battery for quite sometime. Still balances and charges like a boss. It was cheap and I took a chance on it. So far so good!

I have 4 of the 3S 5000mah 50C and get between 15 minutes to 20 minutes of run time. Also 2 of the 3S 6000mah lipos which give me 20 - 25 minutes plus of run times... So far so good...

Last edited:
Hardcase; 138 x 46 x 37 wires are 10AWG...
Thanks!

I ran through my 4 HRB5000 3S packs again, I think this is the 7th or 8th time. They are still doing fine. However, they came out of my ERBEv2 pretty hot to touch. I found that the hobbystar 6200 3S packs just fit in it as well. So if they continue to hold up (on their 4th or 5th cycle), I'll likely just continue buying those to gain a bit more run time.

FWIW, the 6200's 3S are on sale again at rcjuice for $39.99 each:
https://www.rcjuice.com/hobbystar-6200mah-11-1v-3s-50c-lipo-battery.html

Usually $50. As it is though, I'm good with packs probably for the rest of the year. Now that my revo is running 6S, I have 8 3S packs that fit in all 3 of my big trucks and I'll just cycle those until they start to fail. Guessing I'll get a year or more of use out of what I have. I just need to tear apart my 2S SMC 7400 packs I was running in the revo to make a couple 3S packs now for my 1/10th trucks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back