Hrb graphene battery?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erstadw

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 6s
I have heard decent feedback on the cheaper hrb lipo batteries but nothing yet on their graphene batteries. Anyone using them yet?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190421-160539_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20190421-160539_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 154
i've got some Giant power graphene 2.0 3s batterys.. i think they are basically same as hrb.. graphene is more punch, more stable voltage levels and they generate less heat.. ment to make a lithium cell more stable too.
just a reminder higher Mah is awesome but the long runtime can be hard on the motor(thanks arrma)

You can get an SMC 5400mah hardcase for $40 less. A 7200mah is still cheaper as well. Plus you cna get whatever connector you want on it from the factory.
Capture.PNG
2.PNG

I have some HRB batteries but haven't put a lot of runs on them yet.....too early to know how they will go for me. Hopefully they will be fine as I like the price

You can get an SMC 5400mah hardcase for $40 less. A 7200mah is still cheaper as well. Plus you cna get whatever connector you want on it from the factory.
View attachment 36240.
View attachment 36241
Smc 5400 is 40 bucks cheaper but you pay 15 for shipping and 1.50 to add a xt90. Hrb comes with a xt90 and free shipping. I bought 2 smc 4s batteries about a year ago and one is already going. I thing it has a cell going bad. When I balance charge it, one cell is about .05 volts lower than the others.

Well I pulled the trigger and ordered two of the 6000mah hrb graphene batteries. I will keep you guys updated on how they perform. I don't really have anything to compare them to but my two powerhobby 50c 3S 5200mah batteries.

Ovonic 5200 3s 7200 3s with EC5 at a great price, about $41 to $60.

Bought 6 turnigy graphene 3's 4000mah batteries at a cost of £29 each from hobbyking UK with no import charge at all lol...they had a £10 discount on them so I pulled the trigger as two 3's 5000mah would of cost me about £120...so far these lipos make my car seem like a new beast the punch on these lipos is crazy.... I ain't ran them to many times but they make my old overlander lipos feel poop...definitely the best place and batteries if your based in the UK

Attachments

• 20190421_120332.jpg
    20190421_120332.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 48
Bringing this back up as I’ve been looking into the HRB Graphene batteries and these are rated as 100c constant discharge comparing that to the highly rated Turnigy graphene panther rated at 75c

Anyone running these HRB graphenes (not the standard HRB)

Bringing this back up as I’ve been looking into the HRB Graphene batteries and these are rated as 100c constant discharge comparing that to the highly rated Turnigy graphene panther rated at 75c

Anyone running these HRB graphenes (not the standard HRB)

I have not run the HRB but wanted to share something that everyone in Electric RC should know....
There is no LiPo battery on the market producing over 65c output.
C-ratings are completely bogus data now. You cannot trust any companies C-rating (sucks I know)

I can tell you that many LiPos were tested and the Turnigy Graphene came out as the top battery.

-Liberty

I have not run the HRB but wanted to share something that everyone in Electric RC should know....
There is no LiPo battery on the market producing over 65c output.
C-ratings are completely bogus data now. You cannot trust any companies C-rating (sucks I know)

I can tell you that many LiPos were tested and the Turnigy Graphene came out as the top battery.

-Liberty
I have both the 5000mAh 65C and the 4000mAh 45C Turnigy Graphene batteries and they are amazing. Heavy and big, but power equaled by none ?

I have heard decent feedback on the cheaper hrb lipo batteries but nothing yet on their graphene batteries. Anyone using them yet?
Graphene Batteries still not commercially available. i have tried Zoxcell Supercapacitors which is graphene-based Supercapacitors. it works perfectly and give the expected result in tests with high energy density which reach 200wh/kg for 4.2V 21,000F Nano-Pouch Cells.
Graphene Batteries still not commercially available. i have tried Zoxcell Supercapacitors which is graphene-based Supercapacitors. it works perfectly and give the expected result in tests with high energy density which reach 200wh/kg for 4.2V 21,000F Nano-Pouch Cells.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back