Hrb vs ovonic what would you pick?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
So i have been playing with lipos recently i got zeee and awanfi for my kraton exb i early complained about the zeees lipos but before one tab broke off they were getting 4500mah every charge and the torque and top end speed was amazing was able to do easy backflips. The awanfis in the other hand... better build hardcase design but other than that the power is lacking i cant wheelie when i want i need to be at a dead stop to do it and i cannot pull a backflip and im serious at least on my high speed jumps when i try i nose dive bad sometimes i pull it off but they are no fun it abuses my exb for nothing baterry lasts 10-15mins they claim 50c but i don't think thats accurate at all. The awanfi are 5000mah. Zeee are 5200mah

so i plan to sell the awanfis and order hrb or ovonic. Hrb nevause i got a 4s hrb and when i charge it i get 5000mah sometimes more in my charger and when ran in my exb im almost full throttle the whole time and lasts 20-25mins. And ovinic because they look fancy and heard a few people having good luck with them anyone here have any experience with both brands?
My choices the is also dxf but heh idk
914E036B-FA4C-4FA5-9B84-A3B755D8DE90.png
EFE71D0F-07D8-4F86-902B-7DEA144C6C88.png

Last edited:
I have an ovonic 6s 5200 no problems with it seems good to me

My HRB‘s have served me well... very well. But Turnigy Graphenes if you have the funds.

☝️☝️
100% I have 2 hrb 6000mah and they've been great for the money. I have overlander 5000mah for all my rigs and I've never had any problems with them, good run times etc.
Tgp's are on the list ?

I own the Ovonic 4500mah 6s and 4s. They are nice and light, seem fine and hold up well. Run time is about the same as my 5000mah bats. I have the soft case ones but they make hardcase ones which are more $, mah and weight. I also have a few HRB. 6500mah 4s x2 one has a dropped cell, and two 3500mah 3s packs. So I guess a like the ovonics better. If you are patient they go on sale. My 6s packs were around 95$ for two free shipping. Others mentioned the panther graphene packs. I have one and find it too heavy for the suspension setup and fits wonky in the battery tray. Just my opinion as others love them so you might try one and see what you think

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back