Hsp Shocks for the blx lineup personal experience and pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrglasso1

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hsp 81002/81003. They are longer than stock. With some silicon tubing and a #6 washer they fit well. Same shock oils as that is what I had 42.5. Way less bounces more planted in the rear and dampening seems to be fine as well. Haven’t had a lot of runs with them but it’s nice to not worry about leaky shocks as my stock were leaking. I did fix two of the stock ones but then these showed up. It’s a very nice option for 17$ shipped and a little bit of a wait for the slow boat.

Attachments

• 68FBCBAF-0393-47E6-8268-86B5FD451D5A.jpeg
    68FBCBAF-0393-47E6-8268-86B5FD451D5A.jpeg
    230.7 KB · Views: 349
  • 71A80E7C-6537-498D-BDF7-6927554C9B25.jpeg
    71A80E7C-6537-498D-BDF7-6927554C9B25.jpeg
    368.9 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
yes there has been a thread. I also run the same shocks.

I’ll be wary of sharing in the future in this forum didn’t realize this was going to be an issue. Haven’t seen it talked about in a while. Sorry for the thread.

I’ll be wary of sharing in the future in this forum didn’t realize this was going to be an issue. Haven’t seen it talked about in a while. Sorry for the thread.

No issue at all. I'm glad to see new posts even if they could be older topics. Reminds me of what I might want to do if I'd forgotten etc. Sometimes I don't know I want to do something until I see it and maybe I haven't been around long enough to've seen previous posts on these shocks. Your photos helped me and gave me something to think about for when I inevitably break my stock kit.

RC is all about personal experiences. Share whatever whenever. We're not the uptight internet bunch. I tried those shock ages ago & made sure everyone knew about them at the time, over a year ago. The issue reoccurs countless times because the stock shocks are leaking junk. They perform well if they are solid & stay solid. But you have to have awesome luck. Since then I found that these work without any modifications: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Shock-Abso...002N-137MM-1-8-RC-CAR-HSP-Redcat/273149484410

RC is all about personal experiences. Share whatever whenever. We're not the uptight internet bunch. I tried those shock ages ago & made sure everyone knew about them at the time, over a year ago. The issue reoccurs countless times because the stock shocks are leaking junk. They perform well if they are solid & stay solid. But you have to have awesome luck. Since then I found that these work without any modifications: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Shock-Abso...002N-137MM-1-8-RC-CAR-HSP-Redcat/273149484410
Thanks for Sharing twice I guess! Got those on eBay saved for later in my cart if these give me issues

Last edited:
Hsb 81002/81003. They are longer than stock. With some silicon tubing and a #6 washer they fit well. Same shock oils as that is what I had 42.5. Way less bounces more planted in the rear and dampening seems to be fine as well. Haven’t had a lot of runs with them but it’s nice to not worry about leaky shocks as my stock were leaking. I did fix two of the stock ones but then these showed up. It’s a very nice option for 17$ shipped and a little bit of a wait for the slow boat.
Good to hear I have some on order too be here next week sometime !! I don’t really care for my racer edge shocks they have little to no dampening

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back