https://www.arrmaforum.com/account/account-details

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're trying to start a build log, the URL is going to be set up from your Account Details.

Click on your username at the top of the page, it then gives you a menu so to say. Select Account Details, and that bring you to allow what options you want set or not set. Just about at the bottom of the page, there is a section called Identities, and the first line is the where you'll copy and paste your build thread URL into!!

1586355753871.png

1586355806979.png

(y) ?

If you're trying to start a build log, the URL is going to be set up from your Account Details.

Click on your username at the top of the page, it then gives you a menu so to say. Select Account Details, and that bring you to allow what options you want set or not set. Just about at the bottom of the page, there is a section called Identities, and the first line is the where you'll copy and paste your build thread URL into!!
Where does the link come from though? Do I create it? I think u just answered that so I apologize lol

When you start your build thread it will create the URL you'll copy and Paste. You'll just copy the URL from from the top of the page. Paste it in the window under Identities and then make sure you click save!

This one here, friend!!
1586356249369.png

So when you start a Build Thread, it creates the URL and you then copy and paste the URL from the top bar highlighted in yellow and copy that into the Account Details - Identities section - then click the save button.

You should be able to copy the link from the phone as well. Usually just tapping on the URL window will highlight the whole thing, then click on the share icon and the options should allow for Copy Link. (like two paper looking icons)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back