Huge shout out to Smilinbri!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
You all pretty much know how much I enjoy the forum and the great people I've met here over the years. I've had many times where I've asked for help and someone here came to the rescue. Sometimes just advice, sometimes a part I needed that they were kind enough to donate. Sometimes even a gift of something they wouldnt be using anymore. But having someone just decide to do something out of the kindness of their heart is truly exceptional. @Smilinbri noted that I had mentioned I was running low on stickers. The reason is the guy who makes them for me, is going through a rough patch with his health right now, and I don't feel like pushing him too hard. So what does @Smilinbri do? He makes me new stickers to tie me over, as well as some pretty fu@king cool magnets from pictures I've posted on the forum. If this isn't the epitome of kindness, that show me a better definition. Thanks Bri, I really do appreciate the thought and effort you've made for a complete stranger. 🤜🤛❤️
20220907_202929.jpg

Last edited:
Aww shucks....embarrassing me in public! ☺️
It was my pleasure! Had all the supplies already. I know how in demand your stickers were, so had to help a brother out!! (y)👊

It's the little things in life. Everyone should do something nice for someone. Even the smallest things can make a difference in someone's life!

Pay it Forward. 😁✌️

(And good lord, did a 5 year old write that note? 🤣 I think it was 2am when I wrote that, so ignore the sloppiness! 😅😁🤪😜

It's true after all...real love only exists amongst men :LOL:

You rock @Smilinbri . Top notch stuff brother (y)
Thanks man!! Appreciate it.

And you know all y'all I've sent stuff to are going on our Christmas Card list!!! 🤣😜✌️

I see you have struck again my extremely kind friend 😊 aside from doing little things like this that makes you smile all day…he wishes everybody a happy birthday. Have y’all noticed that? Good guy that smilin’ Brian is!
Thread 'Some things deserve the utmost of appreciation…'
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/some-things-deserve-the-utmost-of-appreciation….53193/
Thanks man! Just always trying to spread some love, happiness, and positive vibes out. We all need that some days. (y) 😁 ✌️

Somebody's aiming for that Hospitality award badge :ROFLMAO: :censored: good lookin out @Smilinbri
Thanks!

O wait, we can get banners for being nice!?! (y) 🤭😜 SCORE!

(Not the reason for doing this of course, but do love me some banners!! :LOL:(y)✌️)

Thanks!

O wait, we can get banners for being nice!?! (y) 🤭😜 SCORE!

(Not the reason for doing this of course, but do love me some banners!! :LOL:(y)✌️)
Notorious J knows about banners, he sure does. 😉😉

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back