Mojave Hurricane got me stirring things up.. Infrajave

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wtfmfer

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
Bored off my a$$.
I normally work so much, it keeps my mind busy.
Not so much with all this rain, soooo. I decided to throw all my extra Infaction parts on my Mojave. Mojave front shocks are in the rear, the rest is all infraction.

IMG-1124.jpg

IMG-1125.jpg

Wow very impressed.
You must be very bored to turn out a beauty like this one.:LOL:
Nice paint job.:love:
1/5 GRP's, 24mm hexes and all.(y)
In very nice taste there.
Stay dry.

Wow very impressed.
You must be very bored to turn out a beauty like this one.:LOL:
Nice paint job.:love:
1/5 GRP's, 24mm hexes and all.(y)
In very nice taste there.
Stay dry.
Thanks means a lot, but I although it is a scratch build, I didn't build it today, I just converted it to a street runner.
It was a big mofo yesterday
IMG-1047.jpg

Should have leaves all up and down the streets tomorrow. Will be super fun with the 1/5 GRP's on 8s.
Love the Raptor drivers!
Thanks, me too.. Tryin to get the kid more involved in RC. Hes all about the ipad.
IMG-1127.PNG

That Mojo body has a unique look to it.
I feel ya. My 12yo is all about the XBox and Fortnite. Hard to get him off it to plan a day out with him. He does Fortnight tourney's now..
He Drives RC very well. Has a few 6s rigs including an Infr. He gets to 98 MPH. Drives better than I. Sometimes too confident though. That can happen when the kids are not fixing, buying parts and maintaining them. Just the luxury of driving them.:giggle:

Last edited:
I have a set of those Sweeps Terrain Crushers also. In Black. I find them a bit delicate,. Hairline cracks etc if you hit pot holes or divits. I CA'ed them and they are holding up so far. I would never go Big air with them.
I only use them on pavement for speed runs. Zero ballooning..just close to zero traction in the dirt and grass. Running 6s. But they serve a purpose. High of 60+ mph with them. Nice looking. They really growl at high speeds.

Last edited:
Yeah all my kid does is crash, and then he laughs when I cringe. 'not funny bro, you crashed bro.'
When He was younger, he thought it fun to do demo derbies with them. Purposely crashing into mine. That was frustrating. I asked him why do you Want to break these?? These are not like regular toys. These are adult toys for 14 yo+, that we don't want to purposely break. That I would buy him Cheap toys for that if he continues. I explained that accident breakage is different.
Guidance goes a long way. I found that racing together neck in neck broke him out of trying break them. When his RC's broke. He would want to go home right away instead of watching me alone RC'ing. I said NO. Watch me closely how I drive. Now I will continue because I did NOT break mine and I have batteries to use yet. He figured it out fast.;)

Thanks means a lot, but I although it is a scratch build, I didn't build it today, I just converted it to a street runner.
It was a big mofo yesterday
View attachment 246599
Should have leaves all up and down the streets tomorrow. Will be super fun with the 1/5 GRP's on 8s.

Thanks, me too.. Tryin to get the kid more involved in RC. Hes all about the ipad.
View attachment 246600
That Mojo looks amazing widened & lifted like that :love: Could you provide some details as far what you did to give it that wider stance and lifted look? Also is it more prone to rolling since it sits up higher, or is it still pretty stable? Only potential downside I see is that it It looks like you can't mount a front bumper with that setup.

That's good info, I appreciate that.
My son is almost 8, and he has Autism so getting through to him is tough at times, but he's incredibly smart, like crazy smart, so that logic should work well on him.
That Mojo looks amazing widened & lifted like that :love: Could you provide some details as far what you did to give it that wider stance and lifted look? Also is it more prone to rolling since it sits up higher, or is it still pretty stable? Only potential downside I see is that it It looks like you can't mount a front bumper with that setup.
Thanks!
Yea you can thank Japan RcAdventures for the look of my Mojave. I basically copied his idea, and even stalked him on IG for info lol
We are friends now tho, and he's a super cool guy.
First is Kraton arms hubs and CVD's,
Justbashit 20mm extenders here, larger shocks here, and the Sweep Racing terrain crushers here and boom! MONSTA MOJAVE!
You can 100% use the bumpers normally.
I didnt notice that much more roll, you just gotta be aware of the higher center of gravity and drive/turn accordingly. Its very fun.

Last edited:
Bored off my a$$.
I normally work so much, it keeps my mind busy.
Not so much with all this rain, soooo. I decided to throw all my extra Infaction parts on my Mojave. Mojave front shocks are in the rear, the rest is all infraction.

View attachment 246545

View attachment 246546
You know… I’ve been hoping for a Jurassic World themed body to pop up. Wife and kid are going to love it! Thank you 😁

That's good info, I appreciate that.
My son is almost 8, and he has Autism so getting through to him is tough at times, but he's incredibly smart, like crazy smart, so that logic should work well on him.

Thanks!
Yea you can thank Japan RcAdventures for the look of my Mojave. I basically copied his idea, and even stalked him on IG for info lol
We are friends now tho, and he's a super cool guy.
First is Kraton arms hubs and CVD's,
Justbashit 20mm extenders here, larger shocks here, and the Sweep Racing terrain crushers here and boom! MONSTA MOJAVE!
You can 100% use the bumpers normally.
I didnt notice that much more roll, you just gotta be aware of the higher center of gravity and drive/turn accordingly. Its very fun.
Thanks a lot! I guess the cycle shall continue, as I plan on copying yours 🤣 Looks like the perfect all terrain machine. Arrma should definitely consider producing a monster truck of similar size & dimension.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot! I guess the cycle shall continue, as I plan on copying yours 🤣 Looks like the perfect all terrain machine. Arrma should definitely consider producing a monster truck of similar size & dimension.
Well if that's the case, you need to go check out the source.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back