HW max 10 SCT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dieseltech320

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone I know someone had to of already talked about it but I can't find any threads on it. What is everyone's opinion about switching to the HW max 10 sct for my typhon 3s? Ive seen where several say the stock motor is basically re branded hobby wing but im mainly wanting to replace the esc and not as concerned about the motor.

Currently still running the stock esc. The blx 100
Got it. So the max10 sct would be a nice upgrade in power handling and likely adjustability. Just make sure to spend the extra $10 on the program box. Really lets you dial things in more easily. And open the door for running 4S. :)

Got it. So the max10 sct would be a nice upgrade in power handling and likely adjustability. Just make sure to spend the extra $10 on the program box. Really lets you dial things in more easily. And open the door for running 4S. :)
Cool thanks. Luckily I already have the program card

I ran one in my stampede 4x4 for a while with a 3665 3100kv motor on 3S. Wasn't quite enough for what I wanted to do and I moved it over to my eJato. It's plenty for that thing. I ended up with a blx185 in my stampede with a 4074 BLX2050kv motor that I now run on 4S. That got me where I wanted to be in that truck. The max10 sct wasn't a bad esc though, just not quite enough for my purpose. Would assume it would do really well in a 3s/4s Typhon though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back