Hydrodipping RC Bodies (How To)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IMG_1967.JPG
IMG_1968.JPG
IMG_1970.JPG
IMG_1972.JPG
IMG_1973.JPG
IMG_1975.JPG
IMG_1977.JPG
IMG_1978.JPG

I've been watching American Horror Story. This is the track I think is appropriate for this truck body in future videos. Maybe for showing vs bashing cause it's slow but I can't get enough of this version by Jessica Lange.

I'm seeing a video shoot of the truck showcasing this bad boy with that soundtrack in the background in my head! ?❤❤?
I'm seeing a video shoot of the truck showcasing this bad boy with that soundtrack in the background in my head! ?❤❤?
Think I'll shoot the video on Halloween??

the faces really came out well defined. I'm always impressed with consistent improvement. Some folks don't care and I deal with em daily....sad. Others constantly want to get better and improve in everything that they do. This is evident in @Mr.Duke 's work and most noticeable with these hydro-dipped bodies. Very awesome work. Very sexy and sinistar at the same time.

Thank you.
I went into this fully expecting disaster, but was rewarded with what I think was a much better result than I was ever expecting. It's difficult for pictures to give a true representation of the depth the design on the body has once completed.
Just goes to show, that you never know until you try. Glad I did, and I hope that others that read this may give it a try as well.
Am definitely trying this ❤?
Talion side stickers didn't look right and covered up too much.
So I took the opportunity to throw one across the front to help hide the flaw.

Seems like the more factory stickers I put on the body the more it kinda takes away from the image.

Thoughts?

View attachment 32797

View attachment 32798

View attachment 32799

View attachment 32800

View attachment 32801
Looks awesome brother!! ❤❤❤

me toooo..... what a f... i love it... I want kraton like this with all donnas muertas :) ... If I send you a body and money for the joke? can You do it also for me? I love it... Big complements....

The activator I use comes in a 16oz can and will to at least 10 bodies. The film comes in a sheet that's 19" x 36" and I normally cut it down to 15" x 26" for dipping an 1/8th scale body. You can order the film in much larger pieces if need be, but you're usually limited to the size of your dipping container on maximum size.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back