Hyper Tough Tools

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good info any reason why
Just Google some info on Integy and you will see threads apon threads of people having nothing but issues with their products, issues with Integys lack of support, once you open the package any issues you have are your responsibility even if you are missing parts ect. The "quality" of their products are very subpar to say the least.

MIP is easily one of the best rc tool suppliers. You really only need three sizes, 1.5mm, 2mm and 2.5mm. The cost may seem steep, but having a tool that doesn't fail is priceless.

MIP is easily one of the best rc tool suppliers. You really only need three sizes, 1.5mm, 2mm and 2.5mm. The cost may seem steep, but having a tool that doesn't fail is priceless.
My set arrived literally just minutes ago... unfortunately the power screwdriver is on backorder until the 1st.

i got a set of 4 allens with a red handle and gold tips from lhs for $30-40 and they are awesome...i think they are made by dynamite..

Prices have changed unbelievably in 4 years. Omg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back