I’m fiddlesticking pissed.?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Senton 6s
As my other thread states I ordered a losi Db pro on Monday (I won’t mention names), I was so excited.long story short they sent me an email saying ?you. We are out of stock. even tho I already ordered and paid for it and on there f****** website it still stays in stock.?They even confirmed my order and guaranteed it would be at my door Friday. Now I gotta figure out how to get my money back as when I asked for it back I got no response from them. ?It’s not a shady website either. They seem a relatively good shop. Or so I thought?‍♂️

No it was a hobby shop near adelaid in australia
Only reason I asked is because they have a known history of doing that. They list everything as in stock and then after you buy it and pay you get an email saying that the items are back ordered.

Let us know in the next day or two how things get resolved. If they don't do anything about it, put the website on here to prevent others from using them and going through the same thing you are. I personally would have put the website on here from the start but I admire you giving them the chance to make it right before publicly letting people know how horrible of a company they are.

Let us know in the next day or two how things get resolved. If they don't do anything about it, put the website on here to prevent others from using them and going through the same thing you are. I personally would have put the website on here from the start but I admire you giving them the chance to make it right before publicly letting people know how horrible of a company they are.
I’ll certainly keep you all updated on how it goes, they’ve got 3 days before I release there name.

As my other thread states I ordered a losi Db pro on Monday (I won’t mention names), I was so excited.long story short they sent me an email saying ?you. We are out of stock. even tho I already ordered and paid for it and on there f****** website it still stays in stock.?They even confirmed my order and guaranteed it would be at my door Friday. Now I gotta figure out how to get my money back as when I asked for it back I got no response from them. ?It’s not a shady website either. They seem a relatively good shop. Or so I thought?‍♂️
Let me guess Active Powersports.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back