I’m all in….

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BudUMfan

Go Big, Go Fast. Go Blue!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Talion EXB
  3. Typhon 3s
  4. Typhon TLR
Realizing that I have an RC car addiction, and have another car in my cart…. My wife slapped me with the reality of “You’re going to get another one that you’re just going to break and can’t fix?” I took her advice. Now I’m ready to take my time and learn how to fix my own stuff. Like y’all say… what takes me 5 hours will be a 15-30 minute job. I’m excited to break my shiz and don’t have to worry about breaking my stuff every run.

9490CC53-4EA5-4F42-8019-AD04826D365E.jpeg

Realizing that I have an RC car addiction, and have another car in my cart…. My wife slapped me with the reality of “You’re going to get another one that you’re just going to break and can’t fix?” I took her advice. Now I’m ready to take my time and learn how to fix my own stuff. Like y’all say… what takes me 5 hours will be a 15-30 minute job. I’m excited to break my shiz and don’t have to worry about breaking my stuff every run.

View attachment 271777

Why do you have shelves in front of the stripper pole?

leaf blower spinning GIF

Made my wife take her stage down for me so I could fit my stuff. Lol. Now if I could only get her on OF? I’d have a Lamborghini!

View attachment 271777
Nice setup, I would recommend a barstool or something along those lines to save your back.

Nice workbench!! I've got the exact same one!!! I love it! 👍

I got a stool, but I'm usually standing. Get a good cushioned mat. It'll be a life saver if you do end up standing a lot while wrenching. 👍😁✌️

Nice workbench!! I've got the exact same one!!! I love it! 👍

I got a stool, but I'm usually standing. Get a good cushioned mat. It'll be a life saver if you do end up standing a lot while wrenching. 👍😁✌️

You have a stripper pole too!?

You have a stripper pole too!?
The workbench silly.

My wife got tired of me dancin' on the pole and made me remove it!!! 😂 :ROFLMAO: I still got my boas though!! 🤪😜🤣😂😅

The workbench silly.

My wife got tired of me dancin' on the pole and made me remove it!!! 😂 :ROFLMAO: I still got my boas though!! 🤪😜🤣😂😅

I need a good workbench actually.
Do you recommend that one?

I need a good workbench actually.
Do you recommend that one?
I would. Decent size, 2 large drawers on front, over head light (not the brightest, but could easily add a larger one), plugs on the side, shelf on top, storage at bottom, all metal and plenty of room for stickers!!! 👍 😁✌️
20230121_132021.jpg
20230121_132031.jpg
20230121_132051.jpg
20230121_132102.jpg

And my little RC buddy!
16743254245901024285665010261561.jpg

Sold!
You make commission on them?
So where do I find such a badazz workbench?
Got mine from Amazon, but other stores sell this one (Olympia) and other similar versions.

20230121_133857.jpg

View attachment 271777
I see them rabbits are already starting to multiply. 🐇🐇🐇

Nice!! I love seeing other peoples work spaces! Is that weird? 🤷🏻‍♂️
Not at all! As long as you aren't asking for naked wrenching pics too!! 😂 😅 😜

I've found the fixing/upgrading side of the hobby just as, if not more gratifying, than the driving side, at least for me... I work as a 1:1 mechanic everyday for the last 25 years, so I guess I might be in the minority, but I love making something better than when it gets to me, and it's relaxing in a weird way. A good work space and quality tools makes all the difference, buy once-cry once when it comes to rc tools, the cheap stuff will cause more headaches and cost you more in the long run

I've found the fixing/upgrading side of the hobby just as, if not more gratifying, than the driving side, at least for me... I work as a 1:1 mechanic everyday for the last 25 years, so I guess I might be in the minority, but I love making something better than when it gets to me, and it's relaxing in a weird way. A good work space and quality tools makes all the difference, buy once-cry once when it comes to rc tools, the cheap stuff will cause more headaches and cost you more in the long run
Some of us call it “wrenching therapy” 😎
I actually like to wrench late at night in silence. 👍

Realizing that I have an RC car addiction, and have another car in my cart…. My wife slapped me with the reality of “You’re going to get another one that you’re just going to break and can’t fix?” I took her advice. Now I’m ready to take my time and learn how to fix my own stuff.
Awesome! Good luck, and enjoy! There's a lot of satisfaction in learning to fix different things yourself. Nice work area, too!

Some of us call it “wrenching therapy” 😎
I actually like to wrench late at night in silence. 👍
Lol, I actually did a complete re-build on a scx24 the other night, started around 9:30 after the kids went to bed and stayed up until around 1a.m. finishing it...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back