I’m bored

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What’s everyone doing? I’m watching my daughters YouTube channels with her ?‍♂️?
Get out there and set a new land speed record with the infraction!!
Just don’t hit the camera girl this time. ?

Get out there and set a new land speed record with the infraction!!
Just don’t hit the camera girl this time. ?
Shes making slime now ?

I thought about starting on the limitless, but if my son sees it. That’s another one added to his own collection ?

I'm getting batteries charged up to run some cars a lil later this afternoon! Getting the dad and a buddy to join as well, see what this newer combo will do!! Dad is playing around with some gearing options today, also the buddy. Going to 'The Ocean' for some speed runs so I'll try and get a couple videos if possible!

Yea, so pretty much just staring at the charger twiddling my thumbs waiting for the fun!! ?? (y)

Shes making slime now ?

I thought about starting on the limitless, but if my son sees it. That’s another one added to his own collection ?
So this is a late night project?? ?
I'm getting batteries charged up to run some cars a lil later this afternoon! Getting the dad and a buddy to join as well, see what this newer combo will do!! Dad is playing around with some gearing options today, also the buddy. Going to 'The Ocean' for some speed runs so I'll try and get a couple videos if possible!

Yea, so pretty much just staring at the charger twiddling my thumbs waiting for the fun!! ?? (y)

I’m about to do the same, it gonna be 50 plus today and in the 60’s tomorrow ?

“Custom bodies R us” ?

B35A4F03-9099-414B-A174-1ED2564B70AA.jpeg

Dunno how many sets of tyres I have here, plus paints. I’m having a tidy up ?

C1E457FB-811C-4759-808A-F600DA3236EB.jpeg

Last edited:
What’s everyone doing? I’m watching my daughters YouTube channels with her ?‍♂️?
Same here, bought my daughters a used Slash so i can fix it and paint them a pink body :shifty:
It's raining on and on here.....

Same here, bought my daughters a used Slash so i can fix it and paint them a pink body :shifty:
It's raining on and on here.....
That’s nice. I was going to do one of those a while back but then she saw and wanted the mini revo for Xmas. That had the new girlie colours on it ?

That’s nice. I was going to do one of those a while back but then she saw and wanted the mini revo for Xmas. That had the new girlie colours on it ?
That's a nice little rig too, she likes it?
I choose the Slash because it has huge bumpers and if i mess up the body, available in pink now :cool::

Knipsel.PNG

Just some shock rod ends and some plastic body washers. Sorry to disappoint ?
Yeah major disappointment there. I was hoping to see a pic of a new rig ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back