I’m hoping you se

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JasonK

TB RC Bashers
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Senton 3s
One of my oldest friends (43years) husband just had life saving surgery. He’s going to be down awhile. He is a hard working man that is now on hold for a month or so. He’s a car guy, and my friend thought that maybe RC could keep him keep busy. She saw one of my posts and asked about cost ect... well they don’t have it. So I sent him a brushed Kraton because it comes with everything, and I just didn’t have the money for 3s and battery and charger. Anyway... I want to keep him interested. I have a brushless motor I got as warranty for my Senton, and he’s going to need some other parts. If you are willing to chip in, hit me up privately. Doesn’t need to be cash, parts, and discount codes are great. Just trying to help him out. Thanks 🙏🏻

Does he have a brushless esc? I might still have a castle sct sv3 around I'd let go cheap for a worthy cause.
This is his first RC. Just trying to help a wife keep her husband busy with limited mobility. From my understanding he has mechanical skills. So if he takes up the hobby I’m guessing upgrading could happen. If I get him parts or whatever it may peak his interest. It doesn’t get there till the 20th, so I’m in limbo but still pushing the idea to keep his spirits up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back