I’m stuck in Toronto till 9.30 tonight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clubin

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Outcast 8s
  5. Outcast 6s
  6. Vorteks
Westjet screw up.

Our flight was Supposed to have left Halifax at 6.20 Sunday night. Then delayed twice. Leaving at 8.45 now. Missed our connecting flights. From Toronto to Winnipeg.
We finally got to Toronto at 12.30 to our hotel at 1.30 am we will Stay in the hotel till tomorrow at 9.30 pm to get our flight back to Winnipeg

or not. Might go see Niagara Falls then the cn tower and the aquarium.
other thoughts?

Westjet screw up.

Our flight was Supposed to have left Halifax at 6.20 Sunday night. Then delayed twice. Leaving at 8.45 now. Missed our connecting flights. From Toronto to Winnipeg.
We finally got to Toronto at 12.30 to our hotel at 1.30 am we will Stay in the hotel till tomorrow at 9.30 pm to get our flight back to Winnipeg

other thoughts?
Man that sucks but I would go see the Aquarium I love aquariums. Here my personal Aquarium (tank) lol
cameringo_20210824_150242.jpg

Ripleys Aquarium is awesome, as is the CN Tower. I would not bother with Niagara(just me and I've seen it enough) because it now amounts to a chess tourist trap. There is also the Hockey Hall of Fame or Canada's Wonderland. Even a trip to Centre Island is worthwhile as its beautiful.

Westjet screw up.

other thoughts?
Do you know if the borders are open at the State side yet? Can you walk over bridge to the US/NY State side of the Falls? I wonder because I would like to take a trip upstate to Canada. About a 5+ hour drive for me from NYC.

Do you know if the borders are open at the State side yet? Can you walk over bridge to the US/NY State side of the Falls? I wonder because I would like to take a trip upstate to Canada. About a 5+ hour drive for me from NYC.
You can come to Canada. But we can’t go to the USA
Makes sense!

I think they are if proof of vaccination is provide. Big think there though so get confirmation. A buddy just came back from Vegas so I know one way is open. Stands to reason both are.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back