Felony I am now the proud owner of a felony

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigrayzrc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
1668636093454823316637598412863.jpg
I've been wanting a 6s on road rig for a while. Ive scored one for the trade of my arrma bigrock. It needs an esc tho. Might pull the one in my kraton to burn the tires of then switch it back over. Any tips for this rig?

Right on!! I'm a big fan of the 6S street line of vehicles.

The Castle MMX8S is a drop in replacement. Would be a great choice for bashing about. The voltage ripple is a bit high for speed running (unless you add a cap pack) but it's an all around great ESC. You can make an XLX2 fit, but it requires some modification of the battery tray. The other option would be to get a T2T brace with integrated ESC mount.
1668637636947.png

The Castle MMX8S is a drop in replacement. Would be a great choice for bashing about. The voltage ripple is a bit high for speed running (unless you add a cap pack) but it's an all around great ESC. You can make an XLX2 fit, but it requires some modification of the battery tray. The other option would be to get a T2T brace with integrated ESC mount.
View attachment 256680
I'm a tight ass, I ain't going to spend that much 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 256680
@Diem Turner pushing you in the right direction my friend 👏🏻 ☝️👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back