Notorious I am ready to trash the MY NEW STX2 remote that came with my Notorious 6s rig.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uplift-RC

TB RC Bashers
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Typhon 3s
What are your thoughts #ARRMAFAMILY on this transmitter and receiver by Futaba -it has a 3PRKA 3-Channel FHSS 2.4GHz Radio System w/ R203GF Receiver FUTK3100.. iTS SET AT A PRETTY DECENT PRICE!

Attachments

• 71ZJ90V6+0L._SL1000_.jpg
    71ZJ90V6+0L._SL1000_.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 70
  • Futaba Transmitter w Receiver.jpg
    Futaba Transmitter w Receiver.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 49
What are your thoughts #ARRMAFAMILY on this transmitter and receiver by Futaba -it has a 3PRKA 3-Channel FHSS 2.4GHz Radio System w/ R203GF Receiver FUTK3100.. iTS SET AT A PRETTY DECENT PRICE!
First off I would recommend the R304SB-E receivers instead as they have telemetry capability and an internal antenna.

That said, the menu on this radio is very dated. If it were me buying a radio today, I would very highly recommend you look closer at the Spektrum 5 series.

First off I would recommend the R304SB-E receivers instead as they have telemetry capability and an internal antenna.

That said, the menu on this radio is very dated. If it were me buying a radio today, I would very highly recommend you look closer at the Spektrum 5 series.
I second that, got a spektrum dx5 rugged, the "touchscreen" is sometimes a little headstrong, but it's been a great radio so far.

Its definately a good introductory radio.

Are you referring to the #Spektrum DX5C SMART 5CH DSMR TX W/6100 that has 5 channels, see attachment 1? Do I really need then many channels so thats why I was going to go with the Futaba - since it only has a 3-Channels plus it includes the R203GF Receiver FUTK3100 -for under the $130.00 dollar range.. If any of your #ARRMA #BASHERS use this transmitter, lets her your thoughts and opinions on it?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-11-22 at 6.17.00 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-11-22 at 6.17.00 AM.png
    470.1 KB · Views: 33
  • Futaba 3 Channel.jpg
    Futaba 3 Channel.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 36
menu of the 3pv is a labirinth... It really sukkkks but once setted up... it works great!! I am searching for a futaba 4px... and this one will go to my son on his ramasoon bsd truggy

Are you referring to the #Spektrum DX5C SMART 5CH DSMR TX W/6100 that has 5 channels, see attachment 1? Do I really need then many channels so thats why I was going to go with the Futaba - since it only has a 3-Channels plus it includes the R203GF Receiver FUTK3100 -for under the $130.00 dollar range.. If any of your #ARRMA #BASHERS use this transmitter, lets her your thoughts and opinions on it?
It’s not about channels tbh. I’m just trying to point you in the better direction here as I was slightly disappointed by the 3PV. I should have bought the DX5C or rugged.

I prefer the Futuna as well , but the T-FHSS receivers are expensive if you have a stable of cars you need to
kit up

Hi #ARRMAARMY - The eagle has landed, my new DX5C Smart 5-Channel DSMR Transmitter with SR6100AT for my #Notorious 6s rig.
I was just sick and tired of that THE Spektrum STX2 (n)(n)(n) remote!!! I really like how the STX5 fits in my hand - absolutely perfect! I would highly recommended upgrading right off the bat in my opinion..

Stay Connected with me on Facebook: | Follow me on Twitter

Attachments

• IMG_3913.jpg
    IMG_3913.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_3915.jpg
    IMG_3915.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_3916.jpg
    IMG_3916.jpg
    500.7 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_3918.jpg
    IMG_3918.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_3917.jpg
    IMG_3917.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Hi #ARRMAARMY - The eagle has landed, my new DX5C Smart 5-Channel DSMR Transmitter with SR6100AT for my #Notorious 6s rig.
I was just sick and tired of that THE Spektrum STX2 (n)(n)(n) remote!!! I really like how the STX5 fits in my hand - absolutely perfect! I would highly recommended upgrading right off the bat in my opinion..
This isn't the FB group, lol ? The DX5C is a very good Rx and I would probably still have it if I didn't lose it. I had two complaints: the power button used to get stuck in the down position and I would have to use an xacto knife to pry it up and the scroll wheel would accidentally get pushed in while scrolling. I could actually live with that but the power button issue drove me #batshitscrazy

This isn't the FB group, lol ? The DX5C is a very good Rx and I would probably still have it if I didn't lose it. I had two complaints: the power button used to get stuck in the down position and I would have to use an xacto knife to pry it up and the scroll wheel would accidentally get pushed in while scrolling. I could actually live with that but the power button issue drove me #batshitscrazy
Right one but mine so great so far -:)

Futaba is a great radio. I too am upgrading my stock tranmitter waiting for the 7px r to come out

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back