Kraton I bit the bullet!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porschetech🇬🇪

South London hooligan Living in Cali
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
I guess my son is going to have a wonderful Christmas. It’s a heavy beast!! It looks way better in person and I under estimated the size of it. I got him the green version as that’s his favourite colour

6C6926D7-26DA-45D5-936F-E451E6E85942.jpeg

Ohhhh nooooo me and @Notorious J are 1st in line we’re gonna be step brothers???

?? thanks everyone. Based on the unfortunate circumstances that recently took place. I’m doing the best I can for my kids and sacrificing my own needs/wants.

FYI I’m recently divorced (her choice) and I’m trying to be strong for everyone especially my kids. They don’t deserve to be raised the way my wife was raised. ?

?? thanks everyone. Based on the unfortunate circumstances that recently took place. I’m doing the best I can for my kids and sacrificing my own needs/wants.

FYI I’m recently divorced (her choice) and I’m trying to be strong for everyone especially my kids. They don’t deserve to be raised the way my wife was raised. ?
Family always come first, stay strong dude?

Yeah bro I know your story. Too bad you didn't know her true colors before you married. I had a woman sh!t on me many years ago and learned how to play the game.

Family always come first, stay strong dude?
Trying bruv. Not to side track my own thread. She was raised in an abusive environment and I wasn’t. So everything I do is wrong in her eyes and because of her father I was already labelled. She doesn’t trust men. ?
Yeah bro I know your story. Too bad you didn't know her true colors before you married. I had a woman sh!t on me many years ago and learned how to play the game.
Sorry to hear that. I kinda knew something was odd but I ignored the signs. Her brothers warned me the night before the wedding and told me to “run”.

15 years later she divorces me, and all the while I relocated to another state (for her) leaving my own family and friends behind to make her happy. Talk about being blind sided. So yeah I’m here in Florida on my own with my two beautiful kids. I have no family & friends here.

15 years later she divorces me, and all the while I relocated to another state (for her) leaving my own family and friends behind to make her happy. Talk about being blind sided. So yeah I’m here in Florida on my own with my two beautiful kids. I have no family & friends here.

Just add one more tally under “Reasons for being dad of the year”! He’s gonna love it.

As for your ex, it’s her loss brother. Really. I’ll send you a message the next time I’m in Fort Meyer and maybe you can show the new K8S off. Probably the closest I’m going to get to seeing one run in real life for a while lol. Maybe we can hit up Fords in Cape Coral afterward.

Trying bruv. Not to side track my own thread. She was raised in an abusive environment and I wasn’t. So everything I do is wrong in her eyes and because of her father I was already labelled. She doesn’t trust men. ?

Sorry to hear that. I kinda knew something was odd but I ignored the signs. Her brothers warned me the night before the wedding and told me to “run”.

Well the good and positive thing is that you have your kids, if I was close to you I'm sure we would hang out. ?

Thanks for the kind words and being understanding of my situation. It like one big family here. Thank you
Very nice, mine wanted the PS4 VR system over a rc toy.

thats a beast of a truggy!
Nice! I’ve yet to open up my VR......I bought it last year ??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back