Big Rock I bought a storage, it had a lot of parts from the company "arrma"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pictures. We need pictures.

hello, I bought a storage, it had a lot of parts from the company "arrma" can you tell me what car it is from, and can they be sold?

Photos or video of said "arrma" parts would be helpful here..

Unless those said parts came from 'the back of a delivery truck's 'storage' area...
🙀😉

Pictures. We need pictures.
its not all!
photo_2023-01-09_20-36-14.jpg

photo_2023-01-09_20-36-12.jpg

photo_2023-01-09_20-36-10.jpg

photo_2023-01-08_18-10-03 (2).jpg
photo_2023-01-08_17-12-00.jpg
photo_2023-01-08_13-46-15.jpg

Last edited:
Где ты находишься? Это может быть недостаточно ценно для хлопота с доставкой, но, возможно, кто-то из увлекательно заинтересуется.

Vancouver, Washington USA​

Looks like quite the assortment, I am seeing some Arrma, some WLtoys, some ??

The Arrma ESC looks like a BLX100 but wow what did someone do to it!?

You should probably just send it all down to me to sort through. I am just down in California, so not too bad for shipping.
Arrma is one of many radio controlled car manufacturers, they make several variants of a handful of models, so the parts could be any of hundreds.

@black_dragon_king, I take it that you are not into RC yourself??? Just want to flip them?
Send pix of what you got. There were many revisions with the Arrma line up. Arrma began in 2009 FWIW. Later revisions to current are best and command a better price. But if you have an OG 6s Senton Short Course Truck for instance, discontinued, yet very popular, maybe you can get good coin for that one. Arrma was owned and sold by Hobbico at the time. Now Horizon Hobby owns the brand. Hobbico went out of business. Bankruptcy.
Well at least you came to the right place to find out what you got there.

@black_dragon_king, I take it that you are not into RC yourself??? Just want to flip them?
Send pix of what you got. There were many revisions with the Arrma line up. Arrma began in 2009 FWIW. Later revisions to current are best and command a better price. But if you have an OG 6s Senton Short Course Truck for instance, discontinued, yet very popular, maybe you can get good coin for that one. Arrma was owned and sold by Hobbico at the time. Now Horizon Hobby owns the brand. Hobbico went out of business. Bankruptcy.
Well at least you came to the right place to find out what you got there.
I'm interested in their monetary value
Here is another photo
photo_2023-01-10_02-59-13.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back