Big Rock I bought a storage, it had a lot of parts from the company "arrma"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problem with this is that it is a mix of parts from several companies. Arrma, Team Associated, Axial, and, it even looks like some Redcat Racing parts thrown in for good measure. Without separating everything, and getting pics of it all, there is no way to tell what any of it might be worth. The Axial parts, and, if there are enough useable parts for the Felony, you might get a decent price for them, but it all depends on what the parts are, and their condition. Your best bet would be to identify each individual part, then see what they are going for on FB marketplace and eBay. That will give you an idea what they are worth. Did you get any complete cars, or just the parts?

The problem with this is that it is a mix of parts from several companies. Arrma, Team Associated, Axial, and, it even looks like some Redcat Racing parts thrown in for good measure. Without separating everything, and getting pics of it all, there is no way to tell what any of it might be worth. The Axial parts, and, if there are enough useable parts for the Felony, you might get a decent price for them, but it all depends on what the parts are, and their condition. Your best bet would be to identify each individual part, then see what they are going for on FB marketplace and eBay. That will give you an idea what they are worth. Did you get any complete cars, or just the parts?
I saw some Traxxas stuff in there as well.

First thing I would do if I were you is bring those batteries to a hazardous waste center or local hobby shop to take care of them. Lipo batteries can be very dangerous and can self ignite without warning. In a lipo fire the battery fuels itself making a fire extinguisher useless except to put out the other things that the battery has caught on fire. In the mean time store them away from anything flammable.

I second this! Get rid of those batteries, it’s not worth the risk of them just laying around. You have no idea how they have been taken care of, if they were stored properly etc. Best bet would be to give them to a hobby shop and let them dispose of them

if you need someone, write to sell, if you don’t believe that I will send it, they can give a link to ebay or pay only for shipping, and then send it as soon as you receive the money, offer prices open for offers

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back