Typhon I broke me awesome typhon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razz007

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
So I get home from work , set up my biggest ramp/ run up possible for my biggest garden jump EVER , unfortunately in all the excitement I launched off to one side , smacked the house hard with the right hand side and she landed from a great height on the left front . Breaking my rpm arm that had already survived a flat run into a medieval wall at work and bending both brand new front turnbuckles , I LOVE THE TYPHON , it’s bloody awesome
FA71C105-D4A8-465C-85A5-980F89350012.jpeg

So I get home from work , set up my biggest ramp/ run up possible for my biggest garden jump EVER , unfortunately in all the excitement I launched off to one side , smacked the house hard with the right hand side and she landed from a great height on the left front . Breaking my rpm arm that had already survived a flat run into a medieval wall at work and bending both brand new front turnbuckles , I LOVE THE TYPHON , it’s bloody awesome
View attachment 74981
Yep that’s the spot @Camaroboy383 pointed out the other day. ?

Well, at the end of the day, the force has to go somewhere. :p
I know the best thing is breaking nothing, but I would rather break an A-Arm than something expensive and/or time consuming to fix. :)
Truth!

ya for some reason they like to break at that spot... ?‍♂️
The one I had break broke right there too. Not really sure how it broke as I was just running laps around the rc track.

The one I had break broke right there too. Not really sure how it broke as I was just running laps around the rc track.
I believe someone recently said track laps are much harder on your rigs than bashing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back