I cant believe it!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SKUNKWORK SC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Senton 6s
  3. Talion
Just showed up now!

20200821_130353.jpg

Nice, let us know what you think after you run it! ?

Thanks guys, will do once I get the XT90 connectors swapped on the esc, shame I gotta void the warranty already.
If you have to warranty the esc, just swap connectors again.

I forgot about the smart battery thing, any advice on what to do with the 3rd wire when I solder the xt90 connectors? Or would adapters be better? would I lose batt level on the transmitter with the telemetry? Thanks.

20200821_152600.jpg

I forgot about the smart battery thing, any advice on what to do with the 3rd wire when I solder the xt90 connectors? Or would adapters be better? would I lose batt level on the transmitter with the telemetry? Thanks.

View attachment 95642
Ignore it lol. It will be useless in an XT90

Quick update, Gotta say Arrma delivered. Only put half a pack through it so far, and I love it.
Suprised how well it tracks under full throttle, and the brakes feel good too.

So far, the only bad things I find is the body has some rattle to it, but its not bad, and cooling fans could be upgraded. No big deal either.

I took the rear spoiler off for now, I think it looks a lot better.

And the one thing I just could not love was the front bumper, it looks like the front end of a 70's Buick Lesabre. So I took it off and threw the rear wing from a Proline C7 Vette body I never used.

It's not perfect, but better for now until I come up with something better. I'm open to ideas. Thanks for looking!!

20200823_175719.jpg

20200823_175647.jpg

20200823_175624.jpg

20200823_175607.jpg

20200823_172539.jpg

20200823_172525.jpg

Quick update, Gotta say Arrma delivered. Only put half a pack through it so far, and I love it.
Suprised how well it tracks under full throttle, and the brakes feel good too.

So far, the only bad things I find is the body has some rattle to it, but its not bad, and cooling fans could be upgraded. No big deal either.

I took the rear spoiler off for now, I think it looks a lot better.

And the one thing I just could not love was the front bumper, it looks like the front end of a 70's Buick Lesabre. So I took it off and threw the rear wing from a Proline C7 Vette body I never used.

It's not perfect, but better for now until I come up with something better. I'm open to ideas. Thanks for looking!!

View attachment 96064

View attachment 96065
View attachment 96066
View attachment 96067
View attachment 96068
View attachment 96070
I agree, looks better with stock rear wing off, and the look of the front bumper kills me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back