I can't take the suspense

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldguywnewtoy

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
Any one else get antsy waiting for their delivery from the hobby shop? My Senton BLX is supposed to be here tomorrow and I feel like an 8 yr old on Christmas eve, (I'm 61). I've ordered a lot of stuff online and have never anticipated getting it more than now. It's crazy! Just curious if any body else ever felt that way about this addictive hobby. Please share.

You should have seen me waiting for the kraton 8s to get released ???
I almost didn’t sleep for 2 months!

Any one else get antsy waiting for their delivery from the hobby shop? My Senton BLX is supposed to be here tomorrow and I feel like an 8 yr old on Christmas eve, (I'm 61). I've ordered a lot of stuff online and have never anticipated getting it more than now. It's crazy! Just curious if any body else ever felt that way about this addictive hobby. Please share.

You're among like minded friends here. The feeling is a good one. Hope it performs above your expectations. I have a feeling that it will.

I’m currently waiting for this years line up. The suspense is killing me
That's the only reason I have not got the k8 yet. I'm waiting to see what else come out. I wish they would stop being so secretive lol

I wish they would stop being so secretive lol
Same here, last year was a roller coaster with all the suspense. No real Xmaxx killer but another Kraton. This year rumors are large scale Outcast which IMO would be at least a comparison to the X. Also heard about Infraction with changes/upgrades with different body. Not getting excited on any of them, blood pressure is high already, just kicking back and see what drops lol!

Same here, last year was a roller coaster with all the suspense. No real Xmaxx killer but another Kraton. This year rumors are large scale Outcast which IMO would be at least a comparison to the X. Also heard about Infraction with changes/upgrades with different body. Not getting excited on any of them, blood pressure is high already, just kicking back and see what drops lol!

Infraction is for sure my next go. If they have another coming I'd sure like to know. I keep looking at that SLU parking lot 6 blocks from my home and it's calling me.

I'm not sure an 8S Outcast is going to be comparible to an Xmaxx. It's still a LCG flat chassis truck. The difference between the 6S Kraton and the Outcast is a few inches in length, a body and tires. That's it. It will stunt better as seem my the M2C Crusher chassis but no one is going to call I'm an Xmaxx killer nor should they ?

I'm not sure an 8S Outcast is going to be comparible to an Xmaxx. It's still a LCG flat chassis truck. The difference between the 6S Kraton and the Outcast is a few inches in length, a body and tires. That's it. It will stunt better as seem my the M2C Crusher chassis but no one is going to call I'm an Xmaxx killer nor should they ?
They would need to make a 1/5 plastic Granite to be in the same ballpark.

Spoke with my lhs today. Told me that no more shipment of infractions until mid April. ?
April is perfect timing for me. F150 will be paid off and before I start to bank my normal note $, I'll spend the first one on an Infraction. If it comes with 8s even cooler. I'd get a couple more 4s packs, the upgraded driveshafts from UK and some extra tires at the same time.

download (1).jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back