I challenged my son and son in law

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrXD

Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Typhon 6s
So I challenged my 13yr old and my son-in-law. They have no clue what their in for, lol. As for me I love hot spicey food and sauces, its in my blood. They always talkin smack with me that I wouldn't do it, so I surpised them with these, got 2 more coming so total of 4. Me, my son , son in law.
20210831_201136.jpg

So I challenged my 13yr old and my son-in-law. They have no clue what their in for, lol. As for me I love hot spicey food and sauces, its in my blood. They always talkin smack with me that I wouldn't do it, so I surpised them with these, got 2 more coming so total of 4. Me, my son , son in law.
View attachment 166756
Video , PLEASE

I've watched a ton of videos and I haven't seen to many people thrilled with them to a point they want more..:eek:

I had a couple people eat them before.. I won't eat them..lol.. one guy didn't have much issue with it.. The other was looking for milk within 5 mins... Lol..

But both of them said the eating was way better than the way out...😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂..

Id try those. Ive eaten the 7 diff peanuts. They were warm but not enough mass to be too hot. The scorpion beef jerky was great! A little hot but flavor was awesome. Fresh ghost pepper was hotest all the way thru. But the 1 that takes it is the DEVILS TOE. For 1 it tastes like a red hot candy. I hate cinnamon 🍬! But the heat eeeeewwwww wwwweeeeé boys and girls better have ur grown folks drawers on! Damn thing ended up blistering my inside my cheeks and tongue a bit. Cause def didnt wanna swallow that. 💨💩 🔥😵💯

Sorry folks, been busy, so I will be making a video of it because my wife wants a video (dang her, lol), but some things have changed, so its going to be me and my son since my son in law has now backed out lmao, now I'm no expert on video making so my wife will do her best lol. My son says he won't do 2 but I may depends on how hard this hits me, because I'm going to have 2 extra paqui chips, (lord help me if I do 2 of them). Were probably going to do it saturday evening thats when my son gets home from his grandmothers house, the other 2 chips should be here anytime today from amazon so I'll post up pics of all 4 when I get home.

When I was younger I got challenged to eat a handful of some super hot sauce for a joint, needless to say wasn't very pleasant but hey I got that joint 😉🤣

When I was younger I got challenged to eat a handful of some super hot sauce for a joint, needless to say wasn't very pleasant but hey I got that joint 😉🤣
I was “younger” about a half hour ago🤣

When I moved back to Buffalo, my now wife would just look at me and go WTF! I would order suicide wings and told them to make sure they where tasty, crispy and HOT. I could see people watching me and I just ate away, sipping on my beer like nothing.
Right now, I am lucky to be able to eat 100k on scoville scale :cry:

5F13D9E5-9043-42C9-8A6D-15DCF8920329.jpeg

If Tik tokkers had any b@lls at all they could take all the stolen milk crates back to where they came from and do a real challenge
I’ve been offering my buddies 20bucks if they just swallow one and let me video them.. I’m 0 for 14 so far

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back