I changed my name

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adiabatic

Doing it myself and doing myself in
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Just in case you were wondering why that user who frequently makes brilliant, enlightening posts of standout quality seemingly disappeared around the time another user who frequently makes brilliant, enlightening posts of standout quality and uses the same avatar appeared, you now have your answer.

Congrats, I guess? :)

C4F06A15-F40B-460B-8813-BFE14B267931.jpeg

Just in case you were wondering why that user who frequently makes brilliant, enlightening posts of standout quality seemingly disappeared around the time another user who frequently makes brilliant, enlightening posts of standout quality and uses the same avatar appeared, you now have your answer.

I'm so confused..

Confused Dogs GIF by MOODMAN

Synchronicity
LOL oh man I had a feeling it was him. The way he typed that first message! that was totally my first guess. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sounds good @nitroneurons

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back